Current day pass price at Rendezvous?

baymadsus

Hi all!

I am trying to find the current cost of a day pass at the Rendezvous Resort. All of the threads I have found are a few years old. I have emailed the Resort, but I hear it takes a while for them to get back to you and I am so impatient when it comes to cruise planning!! :D

Recent taxi fares to get there would also be helpful!

Thanks so much!

Hi all!

I am trying to find the current cost of a day pass at the Rendezvous Resort. All of the threads I have found are a few years old. I have emailed the Resort, but I hear it takes a while for them to get back to you and I am so impatient when it comes to cruise planning!! :D

Recent taxi fares to get there would also be helpful!

Thanks so much!

At last notice, day pass was still $65us pp, with variable hours depending on your pet schedule, but generally 10-4. It's walking distance from the port, or a taxi will run $10-15us one way.

The resort usually responds quickly to inquiries, so give them a chance to get back to you...and let us know if prices have changed, etc...Enjoy your visit.

At last notice, day pass was still $65us pp, with variable hours depending on your pet schedule, but generally 10-4. It's walking distance from the port, or a taxi will run $10-15us one way.

The resort usually responds quickly to inquiries, so give them a chance to get back to you...and let us know if prices have changed, etc...Enjoy your visit.

How is the walk? I have a day pass from 9-3 for $65, as long as I don't each breakfast only lunch.

How is the walk? I have a day pass from 9-3 for $65, as long as I don't each breakfast only lunch.

It's very easy, all flat, takes about 15-25 minutes depending on walking speed and which port.

From La Place Carnage (two story shopping port area), turn left out of the shopping area, follow the road along to first junction, hang a left, follow along the waterfront past the roundabout, past Serenity Park on your left, past playing field on right, all the way to the airport runway, turn right up to the end of the runway, hang a left around the end, you'll find Rendezvous right there.

From Point Seraphine, exit shopping area, walk along access road to highway (there's a Rubies gas station in corner) hang a left, walk past playing field to airport runway, and follow from above...Very easy walk, it's flat the whole way, sidewalks most of the way, etc.

Enjoy your visit.

It's very easy, all flat, takes about 15-25 minutes depending on walking speed and which port.

From La Place Carnage (two story shopping port area), turn left out of the shopping area, follow the road along to first junction, hang a left, follow along the waterfront past the roundabout, past Serenity Park on your left, past playing field on right, all the way to the airport runway, turn right up to the end of the runway, hang a left around the end, you'll find Rendezvous right there.

From Point Seraphine, exit shopping area, walk along access road to highway (there's a Rubies gas station in corner) hang a left, walk past playing field to airport runway, and follow from above...Very easy walk, it's flat the whole way, sidewalks most of the way, etc.

Enjoy your visit.

Thank you very much. I will bring these directions with me and walk.

Thanks for the info about the walk!

One more question...I know it is a couples resort, is it exclusively for couples? I read somewhere that you couldn't reserve three spots because it is strictly for couples only.

Here is the current day pass pricing...

All Day Pass

Includes Meals, Beverages, Entertainment and use of resort facilities

from 9:00am until 11:00pm

US$173.00 per guest

Day Pass

Includes Meals, Beverages and use of resort facilities

from 10:00am until 6:00pm

US$105.00 per guest

Half Day Pass (Morning)

Includes Breakfast only, Beverages and use of resort facilities

from 8:00am until 12 noon

US$49.00 per guest

Half Day Pass (Afternoon)

Includes Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Beverages and use of resort facilities

from 12 noon until 6:00pm

US$65.00 per guest

Breakfast Pass

Includes Breakfast only

from 8:00am until 10:30am

US$33.00 per guest

Lunch Pass

Includes Lunch only and Beverages

from 12 noon until 3:00pm

US$44.00 per guest

Dinner Pass

Includes Dinner, Beverages and Entertainment

from 7:00pm until 12 midnight

US$92.00 per guest

ALL RATES INCLUSIVE OF 8% VAT

ALL FACILITIES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY

(Excludes use of scuba facilities and motorized water sports)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just got back. Rendezvous was an excellent day. Great food and drinks, excellent beaches and pools. The staff is very friendly. The walk was not too bad once you get passed all of the hounding taxi drivers.

Thanks for posting this! I have the rendezvous booked in 2 weeks. Did you have to call before hand to confirm your reservation. I have my confirmation email. How was the beach? Was it rocky when going into the ocean or nice and smooth?

Edited by justme_85

Thanks for posting this! I have the rendezvous booked in 2 weeks. Did you have to call before hand to confirm your reservation. I have my confirmation email. How was the beach? Was it rocky when going into the ocean or nice and smooth?

I had only contacted them via email along with a follow up email just to make sure they still had our reservation. The beach was amazing. There is a small spot of fine broken shells once you first enter the ocean but keep going about 10 more feet and it is soft nice and smooth sand. They also have two pools, one with a swim up bar and there is also the "lazy river". We didn't use this lazy river as all of the chairs were taken and it is a smaller section than I thought it would be. However, the beach and the swim up pool was more than enough for us to enjoy our time there. This resort was very laid back and quiet. This is to our liking but just a warning to those who prefer a party beach club atmosphere this is not for you.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had only contacted them via email along with a follow up email just to make sure they still had our reservation. The beach was amazing. There is a small spot of fine broken shells once you first enter the ocean but keep going about 10 more feet and it is soft nice and smooth sand. They also have two pools, one with a swim up bar and there is also the "lazy river". We didn't use this lazy river as all of the chairs were taken and it is a smaller section than I thought it would be. However, the beach and the swim up pool was more than enough for us to enjoy our time there. This resort was very laid back and quiet. This is to our liking but just a warning to those who prefer a party beach club atmosphere this is not for you.

Is there a place to change and shower before heading back to the ship?

Is there a place to change and shower before heading back to the ship?

If space I'd available, they will allow you to use a day room for a half hour or hour to clean up. If no day room available, there are showers to rinse and bathrooms you can change in, not positive if you can use the spa facilities as we've never tried when on a fay pass. It's only a 10-20 minute walk back to the ship though, for what it's worth.

Enjoy.

If space I'd available, they will allow you to use a day room for a half hour or hour to clean up. If no day room available, there are showers to rinse and bathrooms you can change in, not positive if you can use the spa facilities as we've never tried when on a fay pass. It's only a 10-20 minute walk back to the ship though, for what it's worth.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the information. I have received emails from Angus and asked the question, to which he responded that there are facilities to use. We are set for our visit from 10-4 for $65 on March 22. Looking forward to it!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to this post we are now going to Rendezvous on Jan 23rd. I wrote to Angus and he confirmed they had availability for $65. Wish I had seen the note to request 10-4pm, I asked for 10-3pm! I wonder how they kick you out in the afternoon?

Anyway, thanks to everyone that responded to this thread. Can't wait to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was there in May, they didn't kick us out. We just sort of left when it was our time. I am not sure if they would come and find you because you don't check out or anything.

You will love it there!! My boyfriend and friends hubby made friends with a server, Papi. He took care of us the entire time. He showed us where to go, we spend the day at the lazy river and he kept the drinks coming all afternoon! We didn't even make it to the beach. I hope you have an amazing time!! Enjoy!

I can't find an e mail address at their web site. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks so much. We will be their 1/27/16 and would like to make a reservation.

You can phone them: +1 758-457-7900 or email:

angus at theromaticholiday dot com

or: rendezvous at theromaticholiday dot com

or: usreservations at theromaticholiday dot com

or: ukreservations at theromaticholiday dot com

or, try their FaceBook Page.

Hope that helps..

Did you pre-pay for the day pass or do you pay when you arrive?

Are there taxis readily available to get back to the ship?

I see it is couples only.. as long as you reserve a spot for 2 does it matter if the people are not necessarily together?? (going w/ my mom if that matters)

I can only answer one of your questions for sure - you pay when you arrive, you don't have to pre-pay.

We are planning to walk so I don't know about taxi availability. But considering it is a resort, I would think they could get your a taxi for your return trip.

Thank you for your reply. When is your planned trip there? If I go, it will not be until Nov.

Would love to hear a new(er) review if you are willing.

Did you pre-pay for the day pass or do you pay when you arrive?

Are there taxis readily available to get back to the ship?

I see it is couples only.. as long as you reserve a spot for 2 does it matter if the people are not necessarily together?? (going w/ my mom if that matters)

You pay on arrival, cash or credit cards are fine. Taxis are readily available or you can arrange a time sith the one who drops you off. Should be about $10-15 each way.

It is couple's only, meaning two or four or six people. Doesn't matter what the pair is, mother daughter or father son or father daughter or two friends, etc. It is a resort geared towards romantic couples but for a few hours it's no big deal, same sex.couples, etc are welcome also.

Enjoy.