Cosol Tous - St. Lucia

beshears

Hello, before you "jump" me, YES I know to ask in the St. Lucia area too.

I have just read about Cosol Tours (maybe you used them within this past year), and they sound like the type of tour we would like too use in April, when we cruise on the Adventure of the Seas ship.

I went into their website, wanting to make reservations, but was blocked by the statement saying, "This Account hs been suspeneded." Would you have any idea why?

Try finding him on facebook - I know you can contact him there. I've done this tour twice... both times incredible. Hoping to do it a 3rd, so hopefully nothing is wrong...

I don't know why you can't contact him, but keep tryin--well worth it! One of the all time best tours ever!

Thank you both for your answers. Just when I think I FOUND someone to go through, I am blocked. :(

I will try to go on FB. I gather that I look under Cosol Tours, is that correct, or do I look under another name for this?

I'm sorry to ask either of you, but would you see if you could contact him for me? I just went on FB now, trying different ways, and it says the website is unsafe. I don't know what to do.:(

If I could get an email address, (maybe???) that would help. I need some way to contact them, as the website and FB is not working for me.:(

Thank you.

Yes, as I told Reedprincess, I am "excited" now. I am home now, and was finally able to get through. I work for a large corporate office, and when I tried clicking on the reservation part, it kept coming up that the sight was unsafe.

I am so glad I was able to contact them.

Thank you all for trying to encourage/help me. :)

Hopefully we will be able to enjoy Cosol tours that everyone has been talking about.:)

Have a great weekend.

Brenda

Well we are looking forward to seeing St. Lucia, and especiall checking it out through Cosol Tours. I have been in touch with them and told them I would try to get in touch with them (April 2nd seems forever:() in March before our trip. I just didn't want them to "forget" that we wanted to tour with them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I just got in touch with them, and heard back that they would be looking for us (I thought I would get some kind of "confirmation", or something like that from them, but nothing) on April 6th. I'm going to take my email with me as proof of this.

I have never known of booking with anyone, without having some kind of confirmation one way or another.

Hello. Since everyone is talking about Cosol's, I have a question. Do you get to do everything that is advertised on the tour? I have been reviewing a lot a reviews elsewhere and reading that they have made people choose between some stops.

Yes when we went we did everything that was advertised on the website.

Also although no official paperwork they WILL be there to meet you as you come out of the cruise terminal - we were given a time to meet and even though we were a little early Yellowbird, our guide was already there. This is how the company earn their money so they do everything to gain a good reputation and this is why people return to use their services :o

• 5 weeks later...

We used Cosol tours in 2014 and had an amazing time! We were there on a heavy ship day, I think there were a total of 9 vans traveling for the tour. Since there were so many vans we all went and had the sampling of food first and then they split us up when we left. Not all the vans went to the waterfall next, some when to the volcano next, but every van was able to see all the stops. In my opinion this is one of the best excursions I had booked for our group in the last couple of years. We will be heading back to St. Lucia this October and have new cruisers traveling with us and this is our plan for St Lucia again. The staff/drivers are great and make the trip a blast!

One tip, if you plan to have a few beers while on the beach, you will have to take them with you as the cooler does not go to the beach with you. Our driver told us this and made sure we took enough beers in our bag for the beach time. Just remember to take the empty bottles back to your drivers!!!! They turn them back in for a cheaper price on purchasing beer for the next tour group.

We used Cosol tours in 2014 and had an amazing time! We were there on a heavy ship day, I think there were a total of 9 vans traveling for the tour. Since there were so many vans we all went and had the sampling of food first and then they split us up when we left. Not all the vans went to the waterfall next, some when to the volcano next, but every van was able to see all the stops. In my opinion this is one of the best excursions I had booked for our group in the last couple of years. We will be heading back to St. Lucia this October and have new cruisers traveling with us and this is our plan for St Lucia again. The staff/drivers are great and make the trip a blast!

One tip, if you plan to have a few beers while on the beach, you will have to take them with you as the cooler does not go to the beach with you. Our driver told us this and made sure we took enough beers in our bag for the beach time. Just remember to take the empty bottles back to your drivers!!!! They turn them back in for a cheaper price on purchasing beer for the next tour group.

Just booked them for out cruise next month, cant wait. Did you have to pay for the beers?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They do an outstanding tour! They'll meet you at the pier and you pay when the tour is over. They last time we used them we were very grateful that COSOL Tours uses vans as it was pouring down raining. Plenty to eat & drink all day.

There was another group of cruisers that had booked a tour with a different company and they had pickup trucks for the tour. Those cruisers had to climb on the back of the trucks to begin the tour. The rain ended soon afterwards but those folks had to be soaked.

Happy cruising!

They do an outstanding tour! They'll meet you at the pier and you pay when the tour is over. They last time we used them we were very grateful that COSOL Tours uses vans as it was pouring down raining. Plenty to eat & drink all day.

There was another group of cruisers that had booked a tour with a different company and they had pickup trucks for the tour. Those cruisers had to climb on the back of the trucks to begin the tour. The rain ended soon afterwards but those folks had to be soaked.

Happy cruising!

Can I ask what beverages they provide? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app