Can COSOL TOURS be booked on the cruise?

Royals_Chiefs

Can this tour be booked on the cruise or at the St. Lucia port? We set sail next week (May 15th) on Carnival.

Thanks,

Dustin

Nope and nope. Cosol is an independent tour operator and needs to be booked in advance as if they don't have enough customers, the tour doesn't run...So, best to check with him for booking as soon as possible...

We booked online, when we went in 2014. I agree with the other reviews, by far one of the best tours we have taken on all of our cruises. If you can book now I would do it. When we did the tour there were 5 ships in port with a total of i think 10 vans, so I am sure they can accommodate a couple more people.

Did this tour last week (2nd timers taking the tour), and enjoyed a fantastic day! "Yellow bird" was our driver and he is awesome! In my opinion they do the best tour in the Caribbean! We too booked online no problem. Nereus is quick to respond. Happy cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm.. When I go to his website it says it is suspended. Would anyone be able to give me a ballpark price? Thanks.

$75us pp. His website is working fine for me. Maybe try a different browser or clear your cookies/cache and try again? Good luck.

I too can attest to what a great tour this is. We did do the full day tour on May 2nd, 9 in my group all friends and family and we have a van to ourselves. It really was great and I would highly recommend this company.

We also loved this tour that we took about 7-8 years ago. At that time, Cosol did not take any money up front. He only wanted us to pay at the end if we were happy with the tour. How's that for a way to do business! I wonder if they still do that. Probably not.

• 3 weeks later...