dec 14th 2013 fantasy wedding

mln1988

I can't speak to your specific ship, but I took my ship tour on the Sensation on the 12/16 this past year. The Atrium was decked out, as well as some of the Promenade, but the specific rooms were not. I personally thought it was done very tastefully and wished we'd thought about that when planning our wedding!

I can't speak to your specific ship, but I took my ship tour on the Sensation on the 12/16 this past year. The Atrium was decked out, as well as some of the Promenade, but the specific rooms were not. I personally thought it was done very tastefully and wished we'd thought about that when planning our wedding!

yeah my fiance wants a christmasy wedding

We just got married on the Glory in December. There were some decorations in the common areas such as the atrium, lobby, etc. (none in the dining rooms or outside). We didn't have any "Christmasy" wedding photos though. If you want some of those, ask you photographer. Overall, not too much decoration, just a little.

We just got married on the Glory in December. There were some decorations in the common areas such as the atrium, lobby, etc. (none in the dining rooms or outside). We didn't have any "Christmasy" wedding photos though. If you want some of those, ask you photographer. Overall, not too much decoration, just a little.

Did you bring some of your own decorations on board if so or if anyone else has how do they check them and how do you get them off the boat just send them with a non sailing guest? or keep them in you roon for the whole cruise ???? im a lil lost

I didn't bring any decorations on board, but I did have a "day of" bag. It had our guest book, my shoes, jewelry, cake topper, etc., it was really easy to get on. If you wanted to you can bring your own on board, just let your wedding coordinator know and you may have to get some guests to set it up for you. You can have a guest take the bag off for you or keep it with you the whole cruise, depends on your situation.

Laura on our roll call can tell you better about the Christmas decorations as she was on last year during the holidays. She has a picture posted on our FB page which showed some decorations in the atrium.

We went in January of last year - temperature wise - it was a little chilly the first sea day and the last sea day (hoodies were nice to have and we enjoyed the hottubs!).

As far as swimming - we did snorkeling in Freeport. Water was a little chilly but it didn't stop us from enjoying. We also got sunburned as heck. Lesson learned. This time we will be sporting dive skins to take just a little of the chill off and protect us from those rays!

Grand Turk is a little further south - don't know if it's far enough to make a difference. Also this cruise will be a month earlier than when we went ....hopefully some more will chime in to describe the conditions a little better!

We definitely used the waterslide once we were in port - quite pleasant!

• 2 weeks later...

we booked the dj so our reception will most likely be held in the disco anyone know if they at least put table clothes down over the tables or anything to make it look any nicer?

Archived