Any current Adventure Ocean Compasses for 11 yo??

littlelovely21

Good afternoon everyone :)

I came here to see if anybody had any current Compasses for the Adventure Ocean Program - Voyagers (9-11 yo). I'm trying to get my son pretty excited to go and enjoy the program, but if I could show him some updated info that would really help :) I looked at the '07 ones already from cruisinmama (sp?) but was hoping somebody had some current ones to share. Thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...
Good afternoon everyone :)

I came here to see if anybody had any current Compasses for the Adventure Ocean Program - Voyagers (9-11 yo). I'm trying to get my son pretty excited to go and enjoy the program, but if I could show him some updated info that would really help :) I looked at the '07 ones already from cruisinmama (sp?) but was hoping somebody had some current ones to share. Thank you for your time!

:( There's nobody out there that has recently sailed on Mariner that would have the Compasses for the Royal AO program - Voyagers (9-11 yo)? I'm trying to get an idea of what my son can expect to be doing on his trips there. Please?

:( There's nobody out there that has recently sailed on Mariner that would have the Compasses for the Royal AO program - Voyagers (9-11 yo)? I'm trying to get an idea of what my son can expect to be doing on his trips there. Please?

I just got off the Mariner on Sunday. Our 3 year-old went to the Aquanauts, so I have the older kids compass on the back. I don't have a scanner, but could email you the information if you would like.

Beth

Bethmccarthy79@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived