How to book 2 connecting cabins online??

loveysbydesign

you don't even need to book at the same time. i was on the phone with my sister.. we picked the rooms we wanted and booked online - she hers and me mine. its very easy

You still need to call and have your reservation linked so you will be seated together at dinner.

When you book online through the Carnival website you will only see a few cabins available in any given category. Many more may be available. A box is provided where you can enter a specific cabin number to see if it is available. You can use this box to test the pairs of connecting cabins to see if any pair is vacant. It would probably be easier to just call a PVP and ask them which pairs are available.

When you book online through the Carnival website you will only see a few cabins available in any given category. Many more may be available. A box is provided where you can enter a specific cabin number to see if it is available. You can use this box to test the pairs of connecting cabins to see if any pair is vacant. It would probably be easier to just call a PVP and ask them which pairs are available.

I haven't been able to do that since they changed the booking engine several months ago. Now all I get is a drop down box with a short list of available cabins and no ability to enter another cabin number. Am I overlooking something or are you perhaps remembering the way it used to be?

I haven't been able to do that since they changed the booking engine several months ago. Now all I get is a drop down box with a short list of available cabins and no ability to enter another cabin number. Am I overlooking something or are you perhaps remembering the way it used to be?

I see that....wow! that really stinks. I guess one must call. :(

Archived