Nativeway watersports all the way

mes81851

I just got back from the Stingray city tour and tour of the island. I booked with Nativeway from reading these boards. They were wonderful to deal with. There were only eight people on our tour. We had the boat to ourselves. We got back with plenty of time to catch the last tender. They were a class act.

Guest Time2gocruzn
I just got back from the Stingray city tour and tour of the island. I booked with Nativeway from reading these boards. They were wonderful to deal with. There were only eight people on our tour. We had the boat to ourselves. We got back with plenty of time to catch the last tender. They were a class act.

Great to hear! I have them booked for next week! Was there time to shop afterwards or was it too close on time? Thanks!:)

I tried to book with them, but we on Valor in July don't get in time to do one of their tours. I was really looking forward to going with them. Now I have to look for another one.

Susan

They don't have an afternoon tour? In 20 days (but who's counting) I'm cruising on the Valor and going with them on a morning tour, but that is before Daylight Savings Time.

Archived