Would like to see a picture of the menu for children on RC.

FLCruiser25

Thanks for posting this. I was curious as well. I'll be on the same cruise with my one year old.:D

Oops, meant to post a message along with the photo of the menu in my original post. This was from Grandeur August 2014, we had our DDs (1 & 5 at time of sailing). The first night we asked our waiters for fruit plates for them and every night they had them ready to give to us as soon as we sat at our table. They also made sure we always had bread as the girls loved. Kids can also order anything off the adult menu as well. I recommend taking the Take & Toss sippy cups and silverware and then a bottle of dish soap. They wash up just fine to keep using through the week. Also take some coloring books & crayons to the dining room if your child likes to color as they didn't have crayons.

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed on Explorer in October 2014. The menu was the same, but the activity on the sheet was different than the one posted earlier. Our waiter really catered to DD (3 1/2yr) and had a pen ready to give her each night. (we did my time dining)

There are many food options on their menu (including healthy options!) and they are also welcome to order off the adult menu. Some portions were larger than others. You will probably find that the portions are huge for a 1 yr.

We were a little disappointed to see that the activity sheet was the same every night and did not differ, based on age of child. (we did a 9nt cruise) Around night 4, she was starting to lose interest in the activity, and looking for something else to do. Although we brought toys to entertain her during the cruise, we did not bring coloring books, etc. Nor did we bring them to the dining room. The time waiting for food is so short, it didn't justify bringing a backpack of toys to the dining room.

DD chose several different options throughout the week. All were very good, except the Mac and Cheese. It was very runny and the cheese didn't taste like real cheese. I think the "box" brand tastes better!