Carnival selling Pins

lsycko1

I am cruising in a couple of weeks, and know they are not giving away the carnival pins to past guests, but are they selling any in the shop?

TIA

Yes, they are selling pins in the onboard shops. The pins are not the same as the pins that were given away.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
I am cruising in a couple of weeks, and know they are not giving away the carnival pins to past guests, but are they selling any in the shop?

TIA

I believe that they are no longer giving away pins to past guest until you have sailed on 10 cruises and become a platinum member.

• 4 months later...

The past guest ship name pins that use to be given away had the tail to the left. The pins that are sold in the gift shop have the tail going to the right. Not quite the same quality. They are $4.95 in the gift shop. Now a generic platinum pin is given to platinum passengers.

• 2 weeks later...
If you 'politely" ask your room steward for a past guest pin they will get one for you...........just be sure to give him a couple of dollars for his trouble

Thanks for the tip. Would this be true on any of Carnival's ships, or just certain ones?

Archived