Nathan and Linda

Macfans

Hello all!!

Has anyone else had problems contacting Nathan and Linda in Grand Turk. I made contact with them last month to inquire about a Jeep. They quoted a price and that was the last contact I was able to make with them. That was a month ago. I have sent probably 15 emails without success. My cruise is approaching and I would love to secure a Jeep for our visit. Does anyone have a better way of making contact with them?? I haven't tried calling. Thanks in advance.. :confused:

If you look at several threads back, others have had the same problem. There are quite a few threads on Nathan's golf carts and unfortunately, I did not read anything great. We have rented from him twice. The last time the cart died and they had to come and get us.

I cannot find any other business that rents carts on the island. I went on the Grand Turk website and found scooter rentals but nothing much else.

Good luck and I hope that you find something that meets your needs. We will be there in August and not sure what to do.

If you look at several threads back, others have had the same problem. There are quite a few threads on Nathan's golf carts and unfortunately, I did not read anything great. We have rented from him twice. The last time the cart died and they had to come and get us.

I cannot find any other business that rents carts on the island. I went on the Grand Turk website and found scooter rentals but nothing much else.

Good luck and I hope that you find something that meets your needs. We will be there in August and not sure what to do.

I tried to edit this post about your Jeep. Try the website for Grand Turk and see if you can find another company that rents cars.

• 4 months later...

Karib Golf Carts in Grand Turk:

We have visited Grand Turk twice and will be returning in January. You can go right outside the gates to see if he has a golf cart if you have not reserved in advanced. They seem to go faster than Nathan” carts’. This company is dependable; that is they are at the right outside the gate when the ship docks and not an hour late. There are ATV rentals available,too. but we prefer golf carts. The view from the lighthouse was awesome. Govenor's beach wasn't quite as nice as I thought it would be. The prison ($3 admission) and the Turks and Calicos Museum ($5 admission) were interesting.

Karib Auto Rental. Max Latortune. 649-242 -7826

E-mail: karibarental@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ karibarental

• 1 month later...

We did get ahold of him and used him. he was over an hour late in arriving. our golf cart had well worn tires and developed a flat. The number we had was an off island booking number that no one was answering. he did not give us his local number. A taxi driver stopped and said he would call him for us and tell him the problem and location. We finally got it fixed but had wasted 2 1/2 hours of our time when considering the late arrival and the down time. I will never rent from him or recommend him.