Need a Harley Davidson poker chip from Belize

CRocks

• 3 weeks later...
So Crocks. Did you ever get one yet?

Not yet, but I think I have it covered. A family member is goin in Oct, soooooooooooo, providing she doesn't miss the port (high seas, tender port) she's gonna get me one. THANX

Crocks, I have been to the store on Cementery Road an additional two times and they still don't have any chips over there. Even with a passport, they are not allowed to see to me in the TA at port. Hopefully your family member will make it or someone else be kind enough to get you one because I do not seem to be having any luck getting people to cooperate. Janice

Crocks, I have been to the store on Cementery Road an additional two times and they still don't have any chips over there. Even with a passport, they are not allowed to see to me in the TA at port. Hopefully your family member will make it or someone else be kind enough to get you one because I do not seem to be having any luck getting people to cooperate. Janice

No problem, I SURE appreciate your effort Janice. Thanx much!

Need someone going there soon to pick one up for me, I'll Paypal $10 to cover S+H. The store is right there in terminal one when you get off the dock. Chips are usually a buck or two. THANX! Forgot to get one on our last trip there. :rolleyes:

My husband has one! If interested you can email him at burnum2000@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I will be in Belize next week and like you, collect HD chips from all over. Hubby and I both ride Street Glides. I will be happy to pick up some extra chips if you are still in need. We are also going to Roatan and Cozumel if you need some from those ports.

I am looking for a chip from the HD store in Play Del Carmen. Do you have any extras?

I need one also the Harley store was closed when we got back =(

YUP, same here! Be very wise for anyone goin to this store to call first. Took the ferry to mainland from Coz, taxi to HD shop + it was closed. :mad:

I believe that I now have a couple of Belize poker chips. The only problem is that it is impossible to mail them from Belize, as several cruisers have found out. If someone really wants one contact me at janice at iluvbelize dot com and I will try and send them with someone returning to the States at a future date.