Captains Cocktail Hour

cruiser05

Say it aint so.....

I just read someones post that said that Captains Cocktail Hour no longer included drinks, but instead, drinks were sold at a discount.

Any confirmations or, more importantly, refutations?!?

Say it aint so.....

I just read someones post that said that Captains Cocktail Hour no longer included drinks, but instead, drinks were sold at a discount.

It's true and been for a couple of years now.

It's true and been for a couple of years now.

Well damn the luck. I guess its not that big of a loss seeing as it was a small miracle to get more than one drink...

It has been a few years since we were on a Carnival boat.

...It has been a few years since we were on a Carnival boat.
...well, since then, the farewell party on the last evening of the cruise(that included complementary drinks) has been discontinued, the past guest party has been scaled back to just enough time for a couple of hors d'oeuvres and drinks along with a DJ instead of dance orchestra, and the captains party you referred to is $1 off drinks along Promenade for an hour (you'll be lucky to catch even a glimce of the captain).

Here's hoping you'll still be cruising in spite of this. Bon Voyage!

...well, since then, the farewell party on the last evening of the cruise(that included complementary drinks) has been discontinued, the past guest party has been scaled back to just enough time for a couple of hors d'oeuvres and drinks along with a DJ instead of dance orchestra, and the captains party you referred to is $1 off drinks along Promenade for an hour (you'll be lucky to catch even a glimce of the captain).

oh my. and i hear too that past guest party is only for gold and above now...which may scale it down a little smaller??

so many changes. of course $40 in free drinks wont stop me from getting on board the boat!

oh my. and i hear too that past guest party is only for gold and above now...which may scale it down a little smaller??

so many changes. of course $40 in free drinks wont stop me from getting on board the boat!

Say it aint so.....

Yep, you get the big discount of $1 off drinks.

Archived