Adult cruise games?

River Coven

Ok a group of us a taking a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise Jan of 2016. we like to have fun competitions during our trips to give the trip a little more spice. Dose anyone have any suggestions? We are open to just about anything. fun loving group, average age 35 to 40 but we never act our ages.

We have done some Geo-caching and Disney's find the Mickey with the kids and that was fun on a family level. I'm sure there is some adult cruise game out there some where. I'm sure we could make up some kind of hunt? I'm thinking. If any one still have ideas lets hear them! Thanks again

Wow 500 plus people viewed this thread already and only one suggestion?! A lot of people are interested but no one has any ideas. I'm shocked! Ok we are going to come up with something! Give me a few days to get a idea and I will throw it out there. But I want your guys thought! Start thinking!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow 500 plus people viewed this thread already and only one suggestion?!

A lot of people are interested but no one has any ideas. I'm shocked!

Ok we are going to come up with something! Give me a few days to get a idea and I will throw it out there.

But I want your guys thought! Start thinking!

I've always loved "sink the sausage"...

:eek:

• 2 months later...

Bar hop poker run. Each participant brings a deck of cards (hopefully with different backs so you can tell them apart) and each player pays an ante of, suggest $5 or $10. Each participant picks a different ship bar, go to player number one's bar, order a round and have each participant draw one card from player one's deck. When finished move to player 2's favorite bar order another drink and have everyone draw a card from player 2's deck. Continue on in this fashion until all players have a card from each participant. Best poker hand wins the pot.

You can play as individuals or couples.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Bar hop poker run. Each participant brings a deck of cards (hopefully with different backs so you can tell them apart) and each player pays an ante of, suggest $5 or $10. Each participant picks a different ship bar, go to player number one's bar, order a round and have each participant draw one card from player one's deck. When finished move to player 2's favorite bar order another drink and have everyone draw a card from player 2's deck. Continue on in this fashion until all players have a card from each participant. Best poker hand wins the pot.

You can play as individuals or couples.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This sounds fun!! I'm going to do this on our next trip!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I find the balcony is the most fun place for adult fun games

"Ma'am, I requested a plank and a keel-hauling rope. This is a category 5B cabin, and the brochure clearly says we are supposed to have one available. *sigh*. Don't make me book my next cruise somewhere else!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have always found indoor golf a fun and exciting game, here are the rules:

Rules For Indoor Golf

1. Each Player will furnish his own equipment for play; normally one club and two balls.

2. Course to be played must be approved by the owner of the hole.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out of the hole.

4. For the most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check the stiffness of the shaft before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict the length of the club to avoid damage to the hole.

6. The objective of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.

7. It is usually considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arriving at the course. The experienced player will normally admire the entire course with special attention paid to well formed bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention any other courses that they have played or currently are playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset owners have been known to damage player's equipment for this reason.

9. Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, especially on a different course being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to get irate if they find someone else playing what they considered to be their own private course.

10. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times. Some owners may be embarrassed if their course is temporarily under repair and the payer is advised to use tact in the determination. More advanced players will find alternate means of play when this is the case.

11. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

12. Course owners shall be the sole judge of who is the best player.

13. It is considered bad form for a player to reveal his score to other players or that he has even played the course. Players who have contracted for exclusive rights to play a private course are cautioned that information reaching the owner that he has played some other courses may result in the contract being canceled and a suit for damages instituted.

:cool:

• 1 month later...

Rules For Indoor Golf

1. Each Player will furnish his own equipment for play; normally one club and two balls.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out of the hole.

4. For the most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check the stiffness of the shaft before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict the length of the club to avoid damage to the hole.

6. The objective of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.

7. It is usually considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arriving at the course. The experienced player will normally admire the entire course with special attention paid to well formed bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention any other courses that they have played or currently are playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset owners have been known to damage player's equipment for this reason.

9. Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, especially on a different course being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to get irate if they find someone else playing what they considered to be their own private course.

10. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times. Some owners may be embarrassed if their course is temporarily under repair and the payer is advised to use tact in the determination. More advanced players will find alternate means of play when this is the case.

11. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

13. It is considered bad form for a player to reveal his score to other players or that he has even played the course. Players who have contracted for exclusive rights to play a private course are cautioned that information reaching the owner that he has played some other courses may result in the contract being canceled and a suit for damages instituted.

Love it!! :D

• 2 months later...

We take the list of bars that they give us at boarding.(You're supposed to have a drink at each one and get a stamp to win a prize). We have some adult entertainment (screaming orgasms and slippery nipples aren't just cocktails you know) at each one with the goal of course to complete the list!:cool: We always do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hahahaha! We found out the hard way (pun intended) that there was a camera on our balcony. After some reindeer games, on the last night we found it. Oh my.[/QUOT

If they chased down everyone they caught enjoying themselves on those cameras they'd have to double the staff. We just got off the Crown last week and kept those cameras rolling all over the ship!

Rules For Indoor Golf

haha brilliant,although we seem to have trouble with regular shafts.A friend suggested that we go to the pro-shop and explain our predicament,they came up with a flexible rubber type shaft on the clubs.We have never looked back.By the way,the course manager,always keeps the rough in tip-top shape,so we very really get in to trouble when we hit out of bounds:cool:

Edited by mrs and mrs

A very fun card game which can easily be taken on board is Cards against Humanity. A very fun "adult only" card game. And no skill required. A few drinks helps as well!

HA! I was going to suggest this game as well. My boyfriend and I played it with some friends of ours for the first time last weekend and it's hilarious! :D

• 8 months later...

Rules For Indoor Golf

OH MY GOSH.....I love this. Thank you for the smile.

• 4 weeks later...

We did one. Split your group into two teams. Give each 5 pcs if paper. They can write a person, place, thing. You fold and put in a two buckets. One team starts and they have a minute on the clock. We used our phones. The first person must give clues to the word. If the team gets it they keep going until the timer goes off. You keep going till no more clues. You count the ones you got. Put all them back in the bucket. Second round is 1 word of the clue. Keep going. Third round you have to act out the clue with no words.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app