Coco Cay Map or Pictures

TRAVELCRUZIN

Coco Cay isn't very big...you can walk around, and find your perfect spot for the day! You may want to try one area for a while, then go and try another area! There's plenty of space...and you don't have to pre-plan your beach day in such detail!

The great majority of passengers will sit in the very 1st lounger they see....around the 1st beach they come to....poor things, they will have missed so much by not wandering about a bit! So...take a walk before you decide where to spend your time!

They are all calm and shallow. We like Water Sports Beach because it's less crowded than Snorkel Beach and there are lots of pine trees for shade. Barefoot Beach is very quiet and private. It just depends on how far you want to walk.

They are all calm and shallow. We like Water Sports Beach because it's less crowded than Snorkel Beach and there are lots of pine trees for shade. Barefoot Beach is very quiet and private. It just depends on how far you want to walk.

Thank you! Barefoot beach sounds nice. I will have to see how far it is from everything. I assume I will have to bring a bucket and shovel for my son to play with. Thank you for the feedback! I can't wait until we go in December.

• 2 weeks later...

We loved this island! Just be sure to keep walking and not stop at the 1st beach - that's where most people find a chair and stay. Keep walking past that area, you'll see the aqua park, walk past that and you'll get to barefoot beach - it is beautiful and not crowded.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm 48 days from my cruise with the first stop being Coco Cay. I read in a couple of posts that you can get ocean view massages! I really want to sign up myself and my friend for one but don't see it on the excursion list, is this something you are unable to reserve?

Thank you,

Kelly

CoCo Cay is one of my favorite ports, the snorkeling is very good. When you get on the island, head to the left and the massage area is by the cabanas. You can walk up and get a massage, no reservations needed.

Hello all, I'm 48 days from my cruise with the first stop being Coco Cay. I read in a couple of posts that you can get ocean view massages! I really want to sign up myself and my friend for one but don't see it on the excursion list, is this something you are unable to reserve?

Thank you,

Kelly

Those massages are booked through the spa. My wife had one 2 years ago on Coco Cay.