Valor Cabin 6483 Aft Wrap: Pictures!

Cruis'in Mom

Another plus of the deck 6 corners on Conquest class ships (they even copied this to the Dream class... so much for "original" thinking ;)) is that there is a second door there which helps to buffer you from hallway noises. That door is an additional shared door (to the hallway) with the adjacent side cabin.

This is from 6452 on the Glory - which is the mirror image of 6483:

81817790_5ejUc-L.jpg

81818254_LRif6-L.jpg

Tom

Another plus of the deck 6 corners on Conquest class ships (they even copied this to the Dream class... so much for "original" thinking ;)) is that there is a second door there which helps to buffer you from hallway noises. That door is an additional shared door (to the hallway) with the adjacent side cabin.

This is from 6452 on the Glory - which is the mirror image of 6483:

81817790_5ejUc-L.jpg

81818254_LRif6-L.jpg

Tom

Very interesting, so our friends that are booked in 6481 on the Glory will have a foyer? hmmm Larry has enough trouble getting in one door :p :p now he will have two :p

Very interesting, so our friends that are booked in 6481 on the Glory will have a foyer? hmmm Larry has enough trouble getting in one door :p :p now he will have two :p

Yep - I wish him luck!! :D

I was always a bit unsure when I was putting out my breakfast card on the door at night if I should leave it on the outer door, or on my door. I usually ended up placing it on the outer door, as I am not sure that they would check the two inner doors or not if the outer door was closed. Never had any problems!

Tom

Yep - I wish him luck!! :D

I was always a bit unsure when I was putting out my breakfast card on the door at night if I should leave it on the outer door, or on my door. I usually ended up placing it on the outer door, as I am not sure that they would check the two inner doors or not if the outer door was closed. Never had any problems!

Tom

Oh thats good to know, I will tell them Thanks

we are in the cabin right next door.

We had 8-455 on Liberty and the balcony is a bit larger there. We had 4 chairs and 2 loungers. LOVED IT!! No foyer though. Only down side is we were next to the crew door that had stairs to the smoker room one deck up. Faint smell of smoke in the hall as you left our cabin, but NOT in the cabin.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived