Millenium: Washing machines, dryers available?

Are there washing machines and dryers available on the Millenium? If there are, I take it there's a nominal costs? Thanks

No Celebrity ships have self-service laundry facilities

There is no way I would do my own laundry on a cruise LOL

I prefer to save money other ways.

We had the ship do laundry on the Millie and I found the prices to be relatively cheap - especially compared to what hotels usually charge. I hand washed my undergarments but I sent everything else out.

Did the same on O where there were washers and dryers - and heard horror stories of waiting, people hoarding machines etc. Not for me on any vacation.

There is no way I would do my own laundry on a cruise LOL

I prefer to save money other ways.

We had the ship do laundry on the Millie and I found the prices to be relatively cheap - especially compared to what hotels usually charge. I hand washed my undergarments but I sent everything else out.

Did the same on O where there were washers and dryers - and heard horror stories of waiting, people hoarding machines etc. Not for me on any vacation.

I find the prices pretty much the same as at home so I don't do my laundry at home before leaving. I just throw them in the suitcase and have them pressed them on board...

We always take more than enough underthings. But we send the rest of our laundry out while we are on board. It's great to get home, and only have those few special things, and your undies to take care of.

It's not "green" :o but I have often thought about just tossing the undies so I don't have them to take care of either.

When you have 10 cruise credits you then become a Elite level with Celebrity .one of the very nice perks is thst each of us get 30 free items washed ,dryed & folded .We also get lots of other great perks .Moral is get to the Elite level & you too will enjoy about $5-$600 in built in perks not counting OBCs.

Go to www,Celbrity.com & ck out all the perks for each level of cruise credits.

Archived