Boat charter for snorkel and scuba

steph7021

As we research our next cruise (and we typically cruise with a large group) I'm wondering where would be the best place where a boat could potentially be chartered for both divers and snorkelers? I realize it may take some compromise for both groups but was thinking it may be fun to hang out a little with family while diving.

Any thoughts? Best islands/ports for this?

As we research our next cruise (and we typically cruise with a large group) I'm wondering where would be the best place where a boat could potentially be chartered for both divers and snorkelers? I realize it may take some compromise for both groups but was thinking it may be fun to hang out a little with family while diving.

Any thoughts? Best islands/ports for this?

What ports are you headed to, or thinking of?

Off the top of my head I think Carlisle bay in Barbados could fill the bill for you, and West Side Scuba Center there could surely help. Also, Dominica has dive sites that could be fun for both snorkelers and SCUBA divers. Check with Aldive there. Samantha could set you up, and they have smaller boats, so they could surely help.

Harris

Denver, CO

We are hoping to do a back to back on the new Carnival Vista. So, like there would be the Western ports and then either Eastern or Southern. The itineraries for June 2017 aren't out yet but we are talking about the ports that we'd like to visit. What about Grand Turk or Aruba?

Sorry I haven't dove either Grand Turk or Aruba. Of the ABC Isles Bonnaire is best known for diving, but it's a rare cruise stop. It would probably be perfect for you as well, as it's known for shore diving, rather than boat dives.

Please email me, using the link below. I know a guy who probably can give you the scoop on all your potential ports.

Harris

Denver, CO

Sorry I haven't dove either Grand Turk or Aruba. Of the ABC Isles Bonnaire is best known for diving, but it's a rare cruise stop. It would probably be perfect for you as well, as it's known for shore diving, rather than boat dives.

Please email me, using the link below. I know a guy who probably can give you the scoop on all your potential ports.

Harris

Denver, CO

THanks for that thought. Our first trip to Bonaire is in 2017. My wife is a non-diver.