Fitness classes: Grandeur of the seas

I have yet to be on an RCI cruise that does not offer stretching and spinning classes. And most of them also have some kind of Yoga. They all seem to also offer a "boot camp" which I think is a series of classes and whatnot. We've never done that one, so I can't offer any info.

we always do the spinning classes, and think the extra charge is worth it. Others will say otherwise.

If the classes don't fit for one reason or another, the gym does have a lot of equipment that might satisfy your needs- bikes, treadmills, elliptical, rowing, weight machines, free weights, etc.

You should be able to find something, I think.

• 3 months later...
We will be headed on the grandeur of the seas sept 13. Just wanted to see of anyone knows what kind of fitness classes are offered?? Thanks for your help in advance!!

Steph, Did they offer a boot camp on your cruise?

I took the boot camp on Grandeur in May. I was working out regularly at that point and didn't find the class very hard, but my classmates did. However...I was feeling that nice slightly sore feeling in my legs and arms for a couple days after, so it was probably tougher than I thought!

Only real criticism is the instructor didn't correct people's form, sometimes that's dangerous.