icruise

We've all heard about the lack of service the company provides to it's customers sometimes. What about those that have received good customer service. Did they give you the discounts that you were entitled to? What about balcony discounts you are suppossed to get if you are a platinum member?

Tropical 9/91

Ecstasy 9/93

Monarch 9/95

Sensation 9/96

Grandeur 9/97

Inspiration 9/98

Enchantment 9/99

Grandeur 9/00

Explorer 3/01

Grand 9/01.........Review!!

Victory 9/02........Review!!

Navigator 3/03....Review!!

Adventure 9/03....Review!!

Voyager 9/04

Email....Cruisinfanatic@AOL.COM

I have to say I've used iCruise to book my last 3 cruises and never experienced a problem that wasn't fixed by customer service w/o any hassle. I have thier creidt card and build cruise miles to offset cruise ticket costs. I was not a problem to 'cash' them in. I was not sure how to actually apply for the credit, when I inquired via e-mail to my assigned customer service rep, they were prompt and courteous.

Any problems that I dod have were resolved promptly either by the phone or e-mail.

Maybe I'm just lucky.

Yeppers, Cascdav you were lucky. They wouldn't accept my C & A coupon. RCCL told me that the TA didn't have to take the coupon if they didn't want to. I won't use them again. I was out $125 on our cruise in February. I even tried to send the coupon in after final payment to RCCL no luck. Have a new TA that will take coupons and watches for price drops for me.

God bless you and yours.

I'm booking with iCruise and am aware that I will not likely get any great customer service. I most likely won't need any anyway because I know exactly what I want. iCruise wont take coupons, but the $500 I'm getting just for using their credit card through MBNA much more than makes up for this

Tropical 9/91

Ecstasy 9/93

Monarch 9/95

Sensation 9/96

Grandeur 9/97

Inspiration 9/98

Enchantment 9/99

Grandeur 9/00

Explorer 3/01

Adventure 9/03....Review!!

Voyager 9/04

Email....Cruisinfanatic@AOL.COM

Booked four cruises through i-cruise with no problems. I had to stay on top of things and ask the right questions, at the right times. The service is basic, but I always got documents on time, and never had any serious problems. I once sent a coupon in to RCI and called about it--got like $13 of the $125 applied to my rate, but what the heck, they had the lowest price at the time.

I have now switched to QuickCruise, and they seem to be much more customer friendly--e-mail only agency, so it works for me because I know what I want, when I want it, and I need little additional information/help with my bookings.

I still like to start with icruise when researching--they have a great website.

Enjoy! Kel

Cruisinfanatic, call them and tell them to improve customer service. It is an easy thing to do. Customers don't have time to "watch" them. There are many online agency's and they need to be competitive with policies. Then I would love to get their VISA.

I would never book through Icruise again. I am leaving on Explorer of the Seas on Saturday and booked through Icruise....It turned out to be a complete mess. We asked to leave a day earlier so we could then book our own hotel in Miami and relax...Icruise booked us airfare from Salt Lake to Miami leaving at 6:00 am on Friday morning and arriving in Miami at 2:30 pm Saturday afternoon....3 different LONG layovers. I called to complain and was told there was nothing that could be done about at this time. I then called Royal Caribbean....and they have provided excellent customer service undoing everything that Icruise has done....I would really recommend going with another agency.

UtahExtreme

You can't blame iCruise or any other cruise only agency for a flight problem. RCCI books your air, not iCruise. You should have booked your own air and gone a day early as many posters on the board wiil recommend.

Tropical 9/91

Ecstasy 9/93

Monarch 9/95

Sensation 9/96

Grandeur 9/97

Inspiration 9/98

Enchantment 9/99

Grandeur 9/00

Explorer 3/01