Formal Night on Carnival Inspiration?

2VV

• 1 month later...
currently how many formal nights on 5 day? which nights? Thanks.

For cruises that are 2-5 days there will be one formal night and for cruises that are 6 days or longer there will be two formal nights. The first formal night is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd night. If it is a longer cruise the second formal night is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd night prior to the end of the crusie. I believe they try and schedule the formal nights on sea days, if possible.

I think I read on Carnivals site that the 5 day had 2 formals. I'm going to call because I don't want to pack extra clothing for another formal night if I won't need it.
Cruised the Inspiration last OCT for 4 night only 1 formal night 1st sea day. That was the same on the 5 day I took last year on Holliday

I think I read on Carnivals site that the 5 day had 2 formals. I'm going to call because I don't want to pack extra clothing for another formal night if I won't need it.

To put your mind at ease, give them a call. But unless they have very recently changed something, the 5 day only has the one formal night.

(... and they can't change a roll of T.P. at Carnival headquarters without CC'ers knowing about it!:D)

Archived