Love Princess' Holiday Greeting Card

pris993

Received a holiday greeting card in my regular mail today. Pleasant surprise, nicely done. Made me stop and think, Princess does get it right sometimes. And this was one of those times for me. Liked a card vs an email. s

Allowing passengers to bring on wine, with a corking fee is another example. Some other lines are limiting passengers to 1 bottles only.

I don't agree with all changes Princess makes but these are two I do. Since I voice my disapproval at times, thought it would be nice to express my approval.

Received a holiday greeting card in my regular mail today. Pleasant surprise, nicely done. Made me stop and think, Princess does get it right sometimes. And this was one of those times for me. Liked a card vs an email. s

Allowing passengers to bring on wine, with a corking fee is another example. Some other lines are limiting passengers to 1 bottles only.

I don't agree with all changes Princess makes but these are two I do. Since I voice my disapproval at times, thought it would be nice to express my approval.

This may turn out to be a lengthy thread.

As I recall, last year there was a thread discussing the "appreciation" shown by Princess during this time of year. Some got no "appreciation", others got stickers, while others got messages in different forms. It will be interesting to see how Princess does it this year.