Cruiseline i sues questionable e-ticket

zorrosuncle

What I would do is see if HAL Can release the ticket back to Delta. Or they may be able to "re issue the ticket and or recreate the record". When you call HAL or Delta ask them for the Ticket#. Is your reservation not pulling up in their system by the record locator number?

Perhaps HAL did not apply the payment to your ticket and it got cancelled. There is a ticketing limit date by which the ticket must be booked by whether a group booking or individual .

If need be HAL needs to re purchase your ticket even at the higher cost they would be responsible for doing so.

Please keep us posted.

HAL paid for the tickets on Aug. 13. There is a record locator. When entered it shows only the first flight and shows it as flight 91 instead of 428.

When I enter the individual ticket numbers I see a greater problem. The first flight is wrong having flight 91 (Dublin) as you know. The fourth flight which is supposed to be DL 920 and go from LAX To JFK is also shown as DL 91 (Dublin) and goes from JFK to LAX instead of the reverse direction!!!! The two SYD flights for me going from and to LAX using the supplied e-ticket numbers cannot be found on the Delta system at all.!!! Do these HAL AIR/SEA guys ever check their work?? Maybe all this is from a dissident employee who got himself terminated.

What a royal mess!

On Tuesday I will be 21 days out from my first flight date; I hope I see the corrections I was promised. If not I am going to the Ombudsman service that HAL offers. Maybe I should take this right to Stein Kruse!

I will be forced to cancel very soon because I have other items to cancel outside of HAL -- medical insurance for the trip and hotels in Los Angeles for overnight. I wonder if HAL will have the audacity to take their 90% of the refundable amount!

ZU

There is a record locator.
To clarify: this doesn't help with the diagnosis of what's gone wrong with the tickets in your case. All that a record locator tells you is that you have a reservation for a specific flight or flights. It says nothing about whether or not a ticket has been paid for or issued.

Personally, I'm now confused about whether the reservation record shows your correct flights or not. You seem to have said different things abou that in this thread alone.