Reputable Shore Excursion Companies in Belize?

cml88

We need something to do in Belize! I haven’t read too many great things about Belize so we don’t plan on walking around and staying at the port. I usually book all my excursions through Carnival, but we just can’t find anything appealing right now. I need recommendations of reputable shore excursion companies and I WOULD LOVE recommendations of excursions you tried and liked! Thanks!!!

We'd second the Coral Breeze Tours suggestion.

We did their snorkeling tour this past week, on 5/02, & there were about 18 snorkeling on a 49' boat so there was plenty of room for all. Heni led her group on a wonderful snorkel trip thru the reef as well as a fun time with the Rays & Nurse Sharks. Lunch was very good on Caye Caulker as well.

Look up their site for all of their info.

Bill in FL

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't mention what you like to do? Are you just looking for a tour of the island or want to swim/snorkel/beach or cave tubing? If you give us some type of idea on what you like to do, it would be easier to make recommendations. :)

We will be on Carnival Dream in July. We are looking for a shore excursion to do with our two boys. We would like to find an all inclusive beach day. Or something pretty laid back (our 7 year old is autistic).

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Laura

• 4 weeks later...

We just returned from our cruise the first week in June and we used Nacho and Cynthia (NCQADVENTURETOURS.COM) for zip lining and cave tubing in Belize. We had a really great time and my MIL broke the record for the oldest person to zip line (74). She loved it and can't wait to go again. The day was first class all the way! The tubes for cave tubing are very comfortable with a bottom and headrest. Nacho and Cynthia's knowledge of Belize is amazing and he will entertain you both to and from the zip line and cave tubing destination. They are very accommodating and make sure to keep an eye on the time so you get back to the dock on time. Everyone in our family, from 15 to 74 can't stop talking about what a GREAT time we had with Nacho and Cynthia in Belize and can't wait to go back again.Make sure to provide Nacho with a phone number when making your reservations as he personally calls everyone to confirm.:D:D:D:D

P.S. We used a large company for the same excursion previously and had a HORRIBLE experience, so we HIGHLY recommend the personal attention of Nacho and Cynthia.

Thanks! that sounds really great, i think we're going to take you up on your suggestion!!!

We just returned from our cruise the first week in June and we used Nacho and Cynthia (NCQADVENTURETOURS.COM) for zip lining and cave tubing in Belize. We had a really great time and my MIL broke the record for the oldest person to zip line (74). She loved it and can't wait to go again. The day was first class all the way! The tubes for cave tubing are very comfortable with a bottom and headrest. Nacho and Cynthia's knowledge of Belize is amazing and he will entertain you both to and from the zip line and cave tubing destination. They are very accommodating and make sure to keep an eye on the time so you get back to the dock on time. Everyone in our family, from 15 to 74 can't stop talking about what a GREAT time we had with Nacho and Cynthia in Belize and can't wait to go back again.Make sure to provide Nacho with a phone number when making your reservations as he personally calls everyone to confirm.:D:D:D:D

P.S. We used a large company for the same excursion previously and had a HORRIBLE experience, so we HIGHLY recommend the personal attention of Nacho and Cynthia.

May I ask what company you used previously that you didn't like? We heard cave-tubing.com was the way to go and have a reservation with them for this September, but if Nacho and Cynthia would be better I may switch. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Can't say enough about Rendezvouse Caye Island. We purchased the excursion thru Carnival and found it to be a reasonable price per person and included the boat ride and equipment. We were picked up from the ship for a forty minute boat ride with informative and intersting facts, maps and photos of Belize and its history shared by enthusiastic tour employees, while equipment was being matched to your size. The island is small, picturesque and Cozy (something you would expect to find as a screen savor photo for your PC) The snorkel equipment was the newest I've seen on any of our excursions. I had no concerns using the equipment. The staff was very freindly, helpful and 3 levels of snorkel fit everyones needs for an enjoyable experience. My husband prefers the scenery of diving but said the coral and sea life was well worth it and he got lots of beautiful under water photographs.

Burgers, and dogs were cooked to order and VERY reasonably priced. Drinks and snacks were available as well as fresh made coconut drinks made with the local Belize Rum "One Barrell". These too were very reasonably priced and generous portions.

Beautiful clean white sand, shade palapa's, clean restooms and changing rooms added to the list of conveniences.

My only complaint: I would have liked to have stayed longer, but Carnival only gave us a 7 hour stop. I look forward to returning to this Beautiful ocean isle again soon, but I think I will book directly with http://www.AWholiday.com

Rodney with the tour company said the island is available for private functions such as reunion's and weddings and is comfortable for as many as 300 people. A wedding/event coordinator is also available to help plan an unforgetable event. Contact http://www.AWholiday.com for directly for all tours and pricing.

Archived