Will Marmalade restaurant be too much for a toddler?

luckyprincess

Hello! I thought this would be a good place to post! I'll be in San Juan from 4pm til 11pm and we'd like to try a restaurant. I heard wonderful things about Marmalade. However, they require a credit card and have a $50 per person cancellation policy unless its 48 hours before. My sister and her husband will have their 2.5 year old with them. Is it casual enough that we can entertain him during dinner or should I look elsewhere? If I should, does any foodie have suggestions?

Hello! I thought this would be a good place to post! I'll be in San Juan from 4pm til 11pm and we'd like to try a restaurant. I heard wonderful things about Marmalade. However, they require a credit card and have a $50 per person cancellation policy unless its 48 hours before. My sister and her husband will have their 2.5 year old with them. Is it casual enough that we can entertain him during dinner or should I look elsewhere? If I should, does any foodie have suggestions?

Where did you get your info from on cancellation policy& requirement for credit card? We made reservation on Open Table a month ago. However,I did read somewhere about restaurant not appropriate venue for children.

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you get your info from on cancellation policy& requirement for credit card? We made reservation on Open Table a month ago. However,I did read somewhere about restaurant not appropriate venue for children.

Open Table says that Marmalade now requires a credit card for reservations and charges a $50 per person cancellation fee when I tried to make it for 6 people but not when I tried for 5 so I think its the amount of people that is the issue ...

Archived