P&O loyalty discount

Usually sail with Princess but we are doing our 2nd P&O cruise our first was 7 days, our 150 points will accumulate on the 8th day of our cruise will we get the onboard discount on items we purchase after that point, or will we have to wait until our next P&O cruise.

Sorry to butt in on this thread but I have a similar query - I will get to the first level after a 4 night cruise I'm doing in November. My question is - do I get any discount on a cruise booked for next year or should I wait until I've done the 4-nighter before I book next summer's cruise?

You don't get discounts on future cruises no matter which tier you are on except for certain designated peninsular cruises when you get 5% again irrespective of which tier you are on. If you book a cruise whilst you are on board you will get extra OBC.

Sorry to butt in on this thread but I have a similar query - I will get to the first level after a 4 night cruise I'm doing in November. My question is - do I get any discount on a cruise booked for next year or should I wait until I've done the 4-nighter before I book next summer's cruise?

Do you mean a cruise discount or an onboard discount?

You'll get your onboard 5% discount regardless of when you book.

Do you mean a cruise discount or an onboard discount?

You'll get your onboard 5% discount regardless of when you book.

I meant a cruise discount but it's good to know I'll get the onboard discount thanks.

Not sure if this is relevant to the OP, but recent Princes cruises (nights) do not now count towards the P&O loyalty scheme which is totally different to the Captain's Circle Loyalty Scheme.