Peninsular club proof of tier

smokey01

Our membership number is on the ticket but not the tier.

I am thinking more of the ladies that direct you when you enter the terminal and tell you what check in to go to.

Just tell them, they will soon find out if you have been telling porkies. When you check in you will be on a list. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi,

I am a Caribbean tier member of the Peninsular club, as we don't have membership cards how do I prove I can use the dedicated check-in desk and priority embarkation?

Don't forget your champagne lunch when you get on board

We are just back from Oceana, we didn't forget the champagne lunch although it did result in us missing the drill.

You managed that much free champagne. :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are just back from Oceana, we didn't forget the champagne lunch although it did result in us missing the drill.

Yes hope not to miss the Champagne; it's a nice way to start the cruise. We have been given a 3:30pm check in time though. Last time we cruised it was still the Portunus club and priority embarkation meant exactly that. However I now see it just means priority within the people given 3:30 time slot.

As we have over a 3 hour drive and I am a bit of a pessimist (so think we are going to hit trouble on the motorway!) we plan to arrive at our normal time of 11:30ish and hope they are not being strict. Don't mind a bit of a wait, it's nice to sit down and watch all our fellow passengers arrive and soak in the excitement. Sometimes when we check in and get to embark straight away it all seems so fast and rushed and you can't savour it.

That said if we have to wait until 3:30pm we won't get to go to the embarkation lounge and the champagne. Do they still have the sandwiches as well?

Yes hope not to miss the Champagne; it's a nice way to start the cruise. We have been given a 3:30pm check in time though. Last time we cruised it was still the Portunus club and priority embarkation meant exactly that. However I now see it just means priority within the people given 3:30 time slot.

As we have over a 3 hour drive and I am a bit of a pessimist (so think we are going to hit trouble on the motorway!) we plan to arrive at our normal time of 11:30ish and hope they are not being strict. Don't mind a bit of a wait, it's nice to sit down and watch all our fellow passengers arrive and soak in the excitement. Sometimes when we check in and get to embark straight away it all seems so fast and rushed and you can't savour it.

That said if we have to wait until 3:30pm we won't get to go to the embarkation lounge and the champagne. Do they still have the sandwiches as well?

We had a 3.30 check in but arrived at 12.00, what is the point of priority check in otherwise. We had our first glass of champagne by 12.15, and there was the usual hot and cold buffet. I don't think there were sandwiches.

I thought you weren't allowed to miss the muster drill, that they checked all public areas and cabins before they started.