Past cruise iteniary data base or source?

Is there a database an app or a way of finding past routs & ports of calls of various ships?

I would love to put together a map (virtual or real) of all or past cruises & potrts that we have been to but I have not kept good records...except the recent ones on the cruise critic signature block...

Has anybody done something similar, i would be grateful for any advice!

Edited by love*2*cruise

If you contact the Director of the Repeaters Society for each of the cruise lines and give them the date and ship name of the cruises you have taken, they have the ability to get you the information you seek. Whether they will or not is another matter. They certainly have access to those past itineraries.

If you contact the Director of the Repeaters Society for each of the cruise lines and give them the date and ship name of the cruises you have taken, they have the ability to get you the information you seek. Whether they will or not is another matter. They certainly have access to those past itineraries.

That's a good idea, I'll do that on my next cruise with RC in September but as you can see from my signature block we've cruised on so many different lines that I was really hoping for some unified data base or app, I would have hoped an app for that already existed.

There are great web sites for ships arriving at certain ports in the future so why not the past...it seems the data is there...but not easily accessible!?!