Majesty, here we come

Thanks all. So excited now! :D
all

I can't believe it is Friday already! I hope you get this message. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I am sure you will. You are in for a real treat and I can't wait to hear your news when you get back.

Cases in the car. Staying at airport hotel overnight. Majesty tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Oh, the stress:eek:[/quote

Hope you are having a wonderful time we are on in 2 weeks - have started packing already !! :)

Thanks all. So excited now! :D

And by now you will be having the time of your lives :D sure you two will love it ,enjoy ! :)

Oh almost forgot heres your T shirt .... thetshirt.jpgLook forward to hearing all about it .:);)

And by now you will be having the time of your lives sure you two will love it ,enjoy !

Oh almost forgot heres your T shirt .... thetshirt.jpgLook forward to hearing all about it .:);)

Got that T-shirt!!!!! :D:D and I just KNOW there are a lot more on here have it too! Love it Kalos! ;)

Got that T-shirt!!!!! :D:D and I just KNOW there are a lot more on here have it too! Love it Kalos! ;)

I'm sure you look great in it kruzseeka :) and I am sure one of our dear posters looks well in

this one as well .... sail-away_design.png now who could that be ?? :D

• 2 weeks later...
T.A just rang our tickets are in. Soon it will be our turn to go :D

Berwyn

YOUR TURN NOW CYMRO. Have a wonderful time. By the way it is Stella lager. As I look out of the window at the rain and inside at the ironing basket, I cannot believe that we had that wonderful experience and that it went so quickly!

YOUR TURN NOW CYMRO. Have a wonderful time. By the way it is Stella lager. As I look out of the window at the rain and inside at the ironing basket, I cannot believe that we had that wonderful experience and that it went so quickly!

yes Jackie,

under 18 hours till takeoff :eek::D It flies past so quickly when this week seems to have dragged waiting to go. Lunch in a bit and then packing

Berwyn

Archived