Kids Sail free April 2016

whenthecatsaway

Would be really interested in taking advantage for this type of deal for DW and I and our 3 small people. Aiming for 2016 as my twins will be 2 in May 2016 and then we'd have to pay airfare for them 😩.

Does anyone know When might those fares be out/when that promotion might be on? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by whenthecatsaway

Would be really interested in taking advantage for this type of deal for DW and I and our 3 small people. Aiming for 2016 as my twins will be 2 in May 2016 and then we'd have to pay airfare for them 😩.

Does anyone know When might those fares be out/when that promotion might be on? Thanks

RCI has this promotion going on right now - here is link for details. You need to sail by May 2016.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?icid=chc_gs_tctclp_thr_hm_cntntr_2334&pagename=august2014_three_ways_save#friends

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Keep in mind that those kids sailing free have to be sharing your cabin...or a cabin with two full fare passengers. So since you will have three little people, you need to be looking at cruise lines that have cabins that will accommodate five. EM

Have a family Oceanview booked on RCI for October 2015. Will give them a call and see if they can sort something similar for us.

Can't see any mention of Kids Sail free on the website though 😳

I wonder if it's only being offered in US. When you click on link, is there an offer for friends and family sail free? When I click on the link, this is second offer shown.

The offer indicates that 3rd, 4th & 5th passengers sail free. Has anybody ever tried this in a suite? I don't see anything saying that certain room categories are excluded. It seems to me that for a trip with our in laws and infant, a 2 bedroom suite with 60% of our party sailing free might actually be cheaper than two mini-suites.

The offer indicates that 3rd, 4th & 5th passengers sail free. Has anybody ever tried this in a suite? I don't see anything saying that certain room categories are excluded. It seems to me that for a trip with our in laws and infant, a 2 bedroom suite with 60% of our party sailing free might actually be cheaper than two mini-suites.

On the last KSF promotion, I priced out a GS and my son was priced as zero cost - just port fees.

On the last KSF promotion, I priced out a GS and my son was priced as zero cost - just port fees.

Thanks RSLeesburg. Just tried it and it does appear that 3rd & 4th guests were zero on some of the full suite options, but also told me I could not book the 2 bedroom family suite online, which I suspect isn't eligible for the promotion. Since we don't have a set sailing date and the promotion ends tomorrow, I suspect we'll miss this offer.

Is anybody aware of a site/service/blog/etc. that notifies you when you can get 3rd guest free on various lines? We were hoping to do an Alaska cruise with Celebrity next year, but can't justify going from 4k to 6k (or worse!) to bring along a 6mo old.

Thanks RSLeesburg. Just tried it and it does appear that 3rd & 4th guests were zero on some of the full suite options, but also told me I could not book the 2 bedroom family suite online, which I suspect isn't eligible for the promotion. Since we don't have a set sailing date and the promotion ends tomorrow, I suspect we'll miss this offer.

Is anybody aware of a site/service/blog/etc. that notifies you when you can get 3rd guest free on various lines? We were hoping to do an Alaska cruise with Celebrity next year, but can't justify going from 4k to 6k (or worse!) to bring along a 6mo old.

You actually have to book family rooms over the phone. The minimum to book those cabins is 5 people. So, the cruise line has you call in to ensure this. They release those cabins to everyone else a few days before sailing.

We currently have a family oceanview booked. 6 of us in the room (myself, husband, sister, 4 year old, 2 year old, and 9 month old). Came out to less than $3,000 for all of us, including gratuities. We're hoping the price of the suites come down so that we can snag one....or even better, get upgraded to one! [emoji6]

Happy to book over the phone but would still need to know when the Kids sail Free promotion is being offered to UK residents.

Looking forward to our first cruise on The Vision next October since our party of three became a party of five. Have a family Oceanview booked for that so really looking forward to it ☺️

Happy to book over the phone but would still need to know when the Kids sail Free promotion is being offered to UK residents.

Looking forward to our first cruise on The Vision next October since our party of three became a party of five. Have a family Oceanview booked for that so really looking forward to it ☺️

The RCI website in the US has a way to sign up for email alerts for sales and deals - not sure if you have the same thing on the UK site. Also, we took our first cruise last year on Grandeur, which is also a Vision class ship. You can find my review and AO compasses in my signature (but need to view CC via web browser, not the mobile app to see the links).