How can I tell if e-docs have been issued?

billy10

all I see is the express pass is ready to print . I'm trying to order luggage tags & it tells me e-docs must b issued first but I don't see any reference to e-docs on my reservation I'm 46 days out. Thanks for any info

You will receive an email informing you that your e-docs are ready. Don't worry, I'm 37 days away from cruise and no e-docs.

You will also note that your Luggage Tags are ready if you check your "On line Check in" via the MY Celebrity page.

Edited by Orator

Also if you keep checking your reservation online --go to manage the reservation and click on online check in-- below the progress chart will appear Guest Ticket booklet and below that you will be able to click on a button to order Luggage tabs.

None of this will appear until 45-35 days before your cruise

I finally got my email 32 days before my cruise. And of course the 'order luggage tags' message was there too. Makes it seem real. There were luggage tags to print as well.

Occasionally you might have a little issue and a call to the Captain's Club number will give you the best customer service you'll ever have with X - and prompt return phone calls and resolutions.

I'm 15 days out and my e-docs are still not ready, even though on-line check in is done. Last week I called, and I was told I'd get the e-docs in 24-48 hours. Looks like I'll have to call back :mad:

Call the Captain's Club. They will order your luggage tags for you. Have your travel agent call Celebrity concerning your eDocs.

I'm using Choice Air and have a Travel Agent, and I got my eDocs and luggage tag order icon 45 days out on My Celebrity.

We haven't sailed Celebrity for a long time. I downloaded our booklet and printed out our luggage tags. I don't have to order the luggage tags if I have downloaded them, do I?

no....actually they can put luggage tags on at the pier if you prefer.

I'm 15 days out and my e-docs are still not ready, even though on-line check in is done. Last week I called, and I was told I'd get the e-docs in 24-48 hours. Looks like I'll have to call back :mad:

I finally got the e-docs yesterday. Even though I booked my flight with Choice Air, I still feel it took them a long time. At least I didn't waste time calling them again (got too busy). 13 days until I board ship :).