Fantasy Dining Rotations

SKrauss

Western Caribbean (on the Fantasy 9/16/17)
The last I knew it was:

WesternC [w/ Jamaica]: 1231223

RAERAAE

AERAEER

ERAERRA

Night 1 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP

Night 2 - Rotation menu [formal night] /Crush ifin AP

Night 3 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP

Night 4 - Prince & Princess menu / Animation Magic if in AP

Night 5 - Pirate menu

Night 6 - Captain's Gala [semiformal night] / Animation Magic if in AP

Night 7 - See You Real Soon menu / Animation Magic if in AP

• 1 month later...
Anyone know what the Eastern rotation is? Going in November and trying to figure out when I want to do Palo and Remy. TIA

Knowing the rotations doesn't help a lot in doing adult dining bookings. While you can request a rotation, there is no guarantee that you'll get it. What we've done it to book our adult dining based on our planned port activities (if those nights are in play). Then after boarding, we look at our rotation and make a trip to "dining changes," telling them exactly what our issues are. For example, on one cruise we told them that we didn't want to miss Animator's. As far as we were concerned, they could move our Palo or change our rotation--whichever was easier for them. They opted to change our Palo night, which met all our needs.

The other point is that we are likely to request a particular server, which means we can't also select a rotation. But we've never been in a situation where a trip to "Dining Changes" on embarkation day couldn't work things out. The fact that we are normally a small group probably helps with that....moving 2 or 4 people is a lot easier than changing a party of 16!

Thank you! Yes, you are right, it doesn't really matter. Just trying to make sure we know when formal night is and what dining room we would prefer to be in. I have never sailed Fantasy, only Wonder, so I am unsure of anything of the MDR. We are sailing concierge so I am hoping they can help us out as well.

• 2 weeks later...
When do you find out your rotation? It would be nice to know where you are going to eat on the first night.

It is printed on your KTTW card which you'll get at check in and is also on the "ticket" in your stateroom (you don't need the tickets....not even sure why they exist.)

I don't understand why it matters where you will eat on the first night. Knowing in advance of boarding would have no benefit to me. Clothing will be "cruise casual," and the restaurants are not far apart. But then, we normally do longer cruises so know that we'll have several seatings in each restaurant.

You can request your rotation (we always do - and it has always been granted). The way they do it now, is you have to tell them what night you want to be in a certain restaurant and that is how they will assign your rotation. It's not guaranteed (unless concierge) but you have a good chance at getting what you want. It matters a great deal to me what rotation we have so I can select what nights I want to go to Palo and Remy (although knowing Pirate Night is more important to me than the actual rotation because we always go to Palo on Pirate Night). Some people like to be in a certain restaurant for specific nights, otherwise, I agree, it probably does not matter all that much.

You need to be aware that you can make ONE dining request that affects restaurant nights. We typically prefer to request a particular server--obviously, can't do that and a dining rotation. You can request a rotation and a table size.