Quebec ship boarding

E-burgGrammy

We are sailing on the Serenade on the Seas ship boarding September 25th and leaving Quebec on September 26th. Our plane doesn't land until 3:00 in the afternoon (if all goes well) on September 25th my question how late can you board the ship. Thanks for any help you can give me. Sandy

Edited by E-burgGrammy
spelling correction

We are sailing on the Serenade on the Seas ship boarding September 25th and leaving Quebec on September 26th. Our plane doesn't land until 3:00 in the afternoon (if all goes well) on September 25th my question how late can you board the ship. Thanks for any help you can give me. Sandy

You can board the ship at anytime but after 5pm you will have to manage your own luggage.

Shak

You can board the ship at anytime but after 5pm you will have to manage your own luggage.

Shak

Thanks for your response but where would you get your sea pass card since you need that to board the ship. I just didn't know what to do and your response is helpful.

Edited by E-burgGrammy

You will go through the check in procedure on board if you arrive after the shore people have went home.

I am not sure how the process works but some on a cruise that overnight in Quebec I was on called RCI Emergency Service Desk to inform them they will be arriving late before the cruise. This is the number they posted was 800-256-6649. One person I talked to arrived near midnight.

Shak

Edited by Shak

You will go through the check in procedure on board if you arrive after the shore people have went home.

I am not sure how the process works but some on a cruise that overnight in Quebec I was on called RCI Emergency Service Desk to inform them they will be arriving late before the cruise. This is the number they posted was 800-256-6649. One person I talked to arrived near midnight.

Shak

Thanks, again you have been very helpful. I will take the number with us. I called Royal Caribbean before posting and they told me if we weren't there to board the ship before 4 we would have to wait until the next day to board which I didn't think sounded fair but we were deciding to take a chance and see if we could board or get a hotel for the night and board the next day. I told my husband I would ask on the boards since people are so kind and helpful, as you have been. Sandy

Thanks, again you have been very helpful. I will take the number with us. I called Royal Caribbean before posting and they told me if we weren't there to board the ship before 4 we would have to wait until the next day to board which I didn't think sounded fair but we were deciding to take a chance and see if we could board or get a hotel for the night and board the next day. I told my husband I would ask on the boards since people are so kind and helpful, as you have been. Sandy

Have you posted your question on the RCI board? You might have a lot of people there who have gone through the experience who don't read the Canada/New England board.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Again, thanks, did do as you suggested and received a response already very much like the information I had been given about bringing your own luggage aboard and checking in at guest services. Thanks to all for your help. I plan to enjoy the cruise to the fullest. Sandy