Need Photos of Carnival Menus

sharonella

Hi All!

I'm trying to show some friends that Cruise Food need not be fattening food. Does anyone have any photos / webshots of Carnival Menus that show the Spa & Lo Carb menu options? We'll be sailing on the Legend in March, but I'm pretty sure that most Carnival ships have similar menus, so whatever you have would be great!

Mostly looking for Dinner / Dessert Menus from the Dining Room, but if anyone also has anything that shows Lunch & Breakfast in the Dining Room, as well as any of the choices at the buffets, deli, fish & chips, pizza, supper club, etc., that would be great, too!

Thanks in advance!

Sha

I'm sorry to say I don't have any photos onhand, but I can tell you that virtually any eating plan is feasible on cruises - especially if you're a buffet person. Vegans can eat comfortably, as can Atkins followers, low-fat dieters ... you name it. There's an extraordinary amount of variety and choices, and I can assure you that you will always find what suits you. ;)

Thanks, Sheila! I know that from my last 2 cruises, but my friends are "first timers", & I wanted to show them. I've seen all sorts of Carnival menus posted all over the internet, but haven't found any yet that list the "spa" (aka healthier) choices.

Oh, well! We sail in March - plenty of time!

Thanks Reggie -

The "Spa choices" aren't marked on these menus - tho they do mark the vegetarian entree. I keep finding links to these exact menus wherever I go on the internet! These must be the most-read menus around! :D

And thanks for the article on the low carb choices, tho. That's something to add to my info in Carnival food!

Sha

Archived