Pacific Eden Drinks Package

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:56 PM.
Victoria
3 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Finding it difficult to ascertain whether P & O's drink package is worth purchasing - or is it best to 'pay as you go''.
can anyone advise - as we are not sure if we would spend the days worth of package in one sitting. Look forward to your help.
10 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
Here is a link to a drinks menu located in the pantry on Eden from 2016, Hope it helps with your decision.
There is no cocktails on this list, but from memory they are all about $12ea.
1 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
My advice is pay as you go unless you are planning to be drinking all through the day, My wife and I enjoy several drinks from say 4pm -6pm before dinner, I bought the Drinks Package on a recent Pacific Jewel cruise and I doubt I would have spent half as much just buying one drink at a time. It suits the parting groups that stay up late partying and drink through the day perhaps.
Victoria
3 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Many thanks for your reply & advice. We will go the way you suggest, as we 'just couldn't drink the package - like you we enjoy a glass before dinner & during. Our first time on P & O - other cruises have been all inclusive on smaller ships.