Parking Port of New Orleans

Torchwood

We are considering parking at Fulton Place parking garage and taking the shuttle. Has anyone used this parking and were you pleased. When making the reservation, there is a place to enter a coupon code, does anyone have this code? Taking the Dream on August 13th. Thank you

I've done it four times and I'll be doing it for a fifth time in September. I've never had a coupon code but I believe it's cheaper if you pay online ahead of time. That's what I've always done. If you do that, print out your receipt and give it to the girl at the garage. When you go up one level there will usually be people there to help unload your bags and take them down to the shuttle area. When the shuttle drops you off at the port there is always porter right there to grab your bags. Then you just walk into the port. When you get back there is always a shuttle waiting..and if that one fills up another pulls in right behind it. Super easy.

We are considering parking at Fulton Place parking garage and taking the shuttle. Has anyone used this parking and were you pleased. When making the reservation, there is a place to enter a coupon code, does anyone have this code? Taking the Dream on August 13th. Thank you

To get the coupon code, go through steps as if making a reservation. Stop after you enter your email address. Check email for a coupon code and then use it to complete your reservation.

To get the coupon code, go through steps as if making a reservation. Stop after you enter your email address. Check email for a coupon code and then use it to complete your reservation.

I don't get this. Enter your email? You login and check out. Then they send you a receipt. How do you get them to email you a coupon code?

• 3 weeks later...