Can you hook up playstation 2 in balcony room on Valor?

jhdoublin

Can you hook up playstation 2 in balcony room on the Valor?

Do I need to bring any type of cords?

Thanks

You will need the AV cables and power strip..there are not to many plugs as it is...

You may get comments on here as to why you are bringing it. It is your vacation and enjoy...My DH brings his XBOX as he is not into laying out on the deck on sea days

Thanks- I was hoping it would work. We have connecting balcony cabins with 3 teenagers-so that is why!;) It will give them something to do late at night. I also have a toddler so it will play his movies too.

You will need the AV cables and power strip..there are not to many plugs as it is...

You may get comments on here as to why you are bringing it. It is your vacation and enjoy...My DH brings his XBOX as he is not into laying out on the deck on sea days

Is that correct that you went on Valor last May and now again this May? We went on her about 3 years ago to the eastern. Yes you should try that too. It's different but fun.

Is that correct that you went on Valor last May and now again this May? We went on her about 3 years ago to the eastern. Yes you should try that too. It's different but fun.

Yes that is correct...we leave on the Valor in 3 weeks which is almost 1 year to the day we were on her last year. We loved the ports of call on this trip and what sold me on it again was the price for the 3 of us to travel. We are looking at the east for next year.

Even though all of mine have been western..we have actually hit many different ports so it has worked out well

Have fun!

If you like the Valor- the conquest was my first cruise and is her sister ship but I really liked it- I think it only does western?

I like the western too. This will be my first time in Honduras-have any suggestions? I have a 1.5 year old though-so that limits things to do.

We are also traveling with another couple with 2 teens and we have one teen. So need something to do there and Belize?

Are you talking (av cables) the white, yellow, red cords? Sorry, technology is not my strong area:(.

If you like the Valor- the conquest was my first cruise and is her sister ship but I really liked it- I think it only does western?

I like the western too. This will be my first time in Honduras-have any suggestions? I have a 1.5 year old though-so that limits things to do.

We are also traveling with another couple with 2 teens and we have one teen. So need something to do there and Belize?

Are you talking (av cables) the white, yellow, red cords? Sorry, technology is not my strong area:(.

Highly recommend Victor Bodden..He will be able to meet the needs of EVERYONE in your party. He charged us 25.00pp...I had my 6yo with us and we did beach/city tour/shopping...we also stopped at his house to see the monkey...If you are with teens, he can take them zip lining (extra charge) and different things to suit their needs.

In Belize we did cave tubing (the teens will love that) through cavetubingdotcom. and HIGHLY recommend them as well. We are looking for something different but would use them in a heartbeat again....just not sure what you would do with the little one

Yes..it is the red, white and yellow "thingys" those are the av cables :)

Highly recommend Victor Bodden..He will be able to meet the needs of EVERYONE in your party. He charged us 25.00pp...I had my 6yo with us and we did beach/city tour/shopping...we also stopped at his house to see the monkey...If you are with teens, he can take them zip lining (extra charge) and different things to suit their needs.

In Belize we did cave tubing (the teens will love that) through cavetubingdotcom. and HIGHLY recommend them as well. We are looking for something different but would use them in a heartbeat again....just not sure what you would do with the little one

Yes..it is the red, white and yellow "thingys" those are the av cables :)

We did cave tubing and it was a blast-but not going to happen this time:(

What beach was it with Bodden, and how long were you at the beach? Snorkeling there?

Great! I have about 1,000 of those "thingys" around here....somewhere.:rolleyes:

Wow- can't believe they are only doing western now. What a shame- maybe you can catch the glory instead.

I think I am hoping on the oasis RC next! It looks awesome. Now if a cruiseline that could combine the good things from RC/Carnival together- that would be great!!

Enjoy your cruise!

Julie

We did cave tubing and it was a blast-but not going to happen this time:(

What beach was it with Bodden, and how long were you at the beach? Snorkeling there?

Great! I have about 1,000 of those "thingys" around here....somewhere.:rolleyes:

Wow- can't believe they are only doing western now. What a shame- maybe you can catch the glory instead.

I think I am hoping on the oasis RC next! It looks awesome. Now if a cruiseline that could combine the good things from RC/Carnival together- that would be great!!

Enjoy your cruise!

Julie

Hi Julie

We went to Half Moon Bay---there was not time limit---we could have stayed there all day if we wanted. That is why I liked Bodden tours...You do what you want to do and it was the right price.

It was some of the best snorkeling that we have done !

Have a great time

Archived