Epic Nov 27th

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:18 AM.
New Hampshire
4,923 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by luvitwhencruisin
Checking in to see if any others are going on the NCL Epic this week... Thanks.
My partner & I will be on the QM2. We'll probably be docked in some of the same ports.
Fort Lauderdale
14 Posts
Joined Nov 2010
Hey boys! Looks like there are not going to be many of us - or perhaps I haven't found the right Post. My partner and I will there with bells on (perhaps literaly -- we will see how much booze we pack! LOL!). This is his first cruise and my second - we can't wait! Would love to organize a Meet and Great for other Friends of Dorothy. Also was hoping to do some of the excursions as a group - perhaps to save some money by going Non-NCL and have a less commercialized experience.
On that note - we would greatly appreciate any suggestions for the best Shore Excursions - we are kind of overwhelmed by the options - especially when you start looking at all the non-NCL options!
Maybe a Cabin Crawl?
Thanks,
KG in Fort Lauderale
Fort Lauderdale
14 Posts
Joined Nov 2010
So are there no other "friends of Dorothy" on this cruise? Was hoping for at least a few so we could get together for a drink or maybe even coordinate some of the days trips. Let me know