Those times we lose our weight

You know what we have to do all the time

Eat healthy and drink our water with a lime

Even if we have ups and downs need to come in

Weighing each week keeps us going that is a win

It could be worst if we didn't come in you know

Each week we could gain and yell NO NO:eek:

Hi all!

I'm in the lost a pound club too, 1.8 lbs to be exact. I'm now just 0.2 lbs more than before my Panama trip & before entering the 150's.;)

Have you noticed all the new smilies we can use? That's an improvement. Wonder what maintenance they're doing here on the 28th?

Have a great weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hey everyone, glad to see all you losers on here. I too am down another 2lbs. Didn't get as much exercising in but due to work and having a problem with one of my cars and my cell phone but still staying away from the sweets and snacks... Hope you all have a great week and continued success losing and getting healthy. take care Rob.

At the zoo! Got 5 miles of walking in - beautiful weather too good to waste. Tomorrow is the first round of golf I played in probably 2 years...should be plenty more exercise chasing errant balls around!

nr82tM7sWxP7XzelGQeXyVwzMgfj_X1BIjr1HL2jJUeOqZTtTWgLnT71pIIDDyl40zGPWGD7BI6soS7zwHqkAUOwl5kIxZ1hCD0VNG-fYu0D0OVft-LVaCGyjiAqZw5LjQ1T3JaoFZqhte3BoUcW4glRWRArRvmSd4zfSuu3wZVisHCzrkHu4hNh8NMgVp-WAj4bpkN3lGVMtUpdmvm6o5gvPtJvoXNNKSbAOPQ-AjSDD2h2-qRyshhtp_bNOJ4cev1dw4yV5AkifZYcNcIakPBiDGz6i0HVOgaQudzBgVDh13cSyqCcs4eKpS65DepFIXvQgSe6gJfpVFNft1AoTEhdSTzplKNhlotYKx9jnmZo5vZ6tqIgmwVuBiOXbhEM3Fw1pD1pjnk8raszJe1tnq9MIC7LVLk40WYkRJ9U1RC4J3EMLOwvM12ArukPzVWUdb7wsPydkZ_hTCt-ONQegIJi1Yz6bqvl8aLtxRvu9Dy2syjf3v78HLTLX4IJfLklg4H4WWocRuknZSE0QSDkbSzQqnVa31tugcUfDbHksIo9JzIvV3ZKk5EVUof9AdYWdzrY-dAep3wBwkkDvfyncKEmSt9qBxXPklcYcU4=w985-h963-no

Ugh, only complaint with CC is the lack of photo site compatibility!!!

Animals10_zps41do1ffd.jpg

Animals18_zpsmcgd5un5.jpg

Animals15_zpsuagbnqt8.jpg

Animals13_zps3eaeelb6.jpg

Heading to the course - can't wait! Cigars, golf, and water for breakfast :D

HI all!

Wow, shootr those pictures are amazing, so clear & detailed. Love the colour of the snake & the pattern on the ape's chest mimics his face! Tortoise sure won't get fat eating that slim piece of grass!

Have a great week. I have 2 lunches out so we'll see how that translates on Thursday.

~ Jo ~ :)

Missed the weigh in... but im still not weighing myself lol. Just finished Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.. Im feeling a bit stronger and notice the double chin on my face going away LOL so that's whats important, right?! I just started the CU 24 work out today. They ask you to take measurements vs weighing yourself so at least I will now have something to reference if any of this is really doing anything! I did "hurt" my arm last week and my knee on Sunday, so Im trying push through the pain!Made more egg cups yesterday and have some healthy meals planned for the week. Bought a bike and some running shoes that is due to arrive this week as well, so hopefully I can be more active outside of me working out. Keep on Keepin on! :)

Thanks shootr now I can see the pictures.

Good pictures except the snake.:eek:

How was your golf game and cigars?

What was better?:)

Stef your really doing good on ALL that exercise.

Keep it up. Your really going all out.:halo:

Hello to everyone else. Hope your all having

a good week.:cool:

Down 2 lbs from last week. My focus right now is on my 5k training. In November, I couldn't walk at a rate of 2.5 mph, now I'm running in 5 minute intervals with shorter walks in between. My weight isn't as steady at dropping but I'm down 5 sizes since I started this journey

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all!! Back from the Breeze and got on the scale this morning. Gained 5.9lbs on the cruise!! Husband gained 4 something.

Ready to get back with it and lose some weight!! Absolutely LOVED the cruise...still have sea legs too haha. We missed Grand Cayman cuz the waters were too rough and they closed the port, so got another sea day and an extra 2 hours at Cozumel. Made it to Jamaica too, did the Hilton Rose hall Resort - absolute paradise there! Then in Cozumel we swam with dolphins. Found a groupon and everything went very smooth! Did the Royal Swim at Dolphin Discovery at Chankanab and it was wonderful!!

Cant wait to cruise again!

Welcome Back from your cruise. Glad you had a good time. Swimming with the Dolphins. .Great.

You'll get the weight off soon. Some to be water weight.

Kat good weight loss and on the running more. Dropped 5 sizes! Wonderful!

Hey everyone, Hope your all having a good week and watching what you eat, drinking lots os water and getting your exercise.. So every morning as I sit at my desk I take my pre mixed at home oatmeal, raisins and cinnamon and put it in bowl over my cut up banana and add water and microwave. And that is my usual breakfast at work. Getting bored with that. Has anyone tried cold oatmeal? I saw something yesterday am going to try, Mixing my oatmeal with yogurt and milk and fruit and letting it sit overnight and bringing to work? Hoping this is good.....Going to use almond or soy milk and see how it comes out? any thoughts?

Hey everyone, Hope your all having a good week and watching what you eat, drinking lots os water and getting your exercise.. So every morning as I sit at my desk I take my pre mixed at home oatmeal, raisins and cinnamon and put it in bowl over my cut up banana and add water and microwave. And that is my usual breakfast at work. Getting bored with that. Has anyone tried cold oatmeal? I saw something yesterday am going to try, Mixing my oatmeal with yogurt and milk and fruit and letting it sit overnight and bringing to work? Hoping this is good.....Going to use almond or soy milk and see how it comes out? any thoughts?

I experimented with overnight oats for a while. We tried several recipes and just did not like them. There are tons of yummy sounding recipes out there - but when youre adding so much yummy stuff (chocolate chips, etc), it doesn't really seem healthy anymore. We stuck with the basic ones and it didn't work for us. Obviously it has a huge following, so its probably just us! lol - Good luck though!!

I experimented with overnight oats for a while. We tried several recipes and just did not like them. There are tons of yummy sounding recipes out there - but when youre adding so much yummy stuff (chocolate chips, etc), it doesn't really seem healthy anymore. We stuck with the basic ones and it didn't work for us. Obviously it has a huge following, so its probably just us! lol - Good luck though!!

Oh I am just sticking to the basics and fruit. I love chocolate and could never survive at school where my grandchildren go where peanut butter is banned... Otherwise going to just do yogurt and switch it up if I don't like it...

So every morning as I sit at my desk I take my pre mixed at home oatmeal, raisins and cinnamon and put it in bowl over my cut up banana and add water and microwave. And that is my usual breakfast at work. Getting bored with that. Has anyone tried cold oatmeal? I saw something yesterday am going to try, Mixing my oatmeal with yogurt and milk and fruit and letting it sit overnight and bringing to work? Hoping this is good.....Going to use almond or soy milk and see how it comes out? any thoughts?

I occasionally, when I get around to it, soak oats in milk overnight (it's basic birchermuesli). You can add raisins but if you are dieting, it is added sugar that you don't need and won't help. If you're not dieting, you can add dried apricots too. Some add shaved/grated nuts (almonds, hazelnuts). I also eat oatmeal with milk (cold) that hasn't been presoaked.

I'm not a fan of soy though my ethnic culture uses a lot of it. Remember to get the no added sugar variety. Sugar in milk (lactose) is not added (unless it is flavoured milk) and not that harmful to your diet.

Oh I am just sticking to the basics and fruit. I love chocolate and could never survive at school where my grandchildren go where peanut butter is banned... Otherwise going to just do yogurt and switch it up if I don't like it...

Chocolate is not good because of added sugar, not that I advocate maltitol or other sugar substitutes. Peanut butter is fine, if you stay with the no sugar (and preferably salt) added varieties which Jiffy, Kraft and Skippy seem to love to add in abundance. Yoghurt, try to stay with the no sugar and fruit added varieties. I go for pure yoghurt, the 11% fat variety.