HELP!!! Left luggage on curbside!!

LimeyUK

Just came off the Dawn on Sunday, and I am emptying suitcases to do my 50 loads of laundry when I realize I am missing a piece of luggage! We must have left it on the curbside while loading the car. What are my chances of ever seeing it again? We live 4 hours away from Tampa! I just called and customer service is not open now so have to wait till tomorrow morning. Anyone have a similar situation and how was it resolved? I am surprised nobody contacted us as we have our info on the tag.

Oh my. Here's hoping an honest person is returning it you now. Last May on a cruise stop in San Francisco, my mom dropped her wallet. When we returned home, the wallet was there with all of its contents including the cash -- returned anonymously.

Hi LimeyUK -

We are checking with the Port Agent in Tampa to see if your luggage was recovered. Please contact our Guest Relations Team at 1-866-625-1164 and they will be able to provide you with updates and information if it is located.

Thank you,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Hi LimeyUK -

We are checking with the Port Agent in Tampa to see if your luggage was recovered. Please contact our Guest Relations Team at 1-866-625-1164 and they will be able to provide you with updates and information if it is located.

Thank you,

Just another reason we love NCL, good luck LimeyUK, and glad to see you're getting the help you need.

Thanks NCL :)

Yes, I had all my info incl. a phone #on the tag. Just praying and keeping my fingers crossed until tomorrow morning when I can call customer service.

Cell number or other?

We put cell number on everything, and always have cell phone with us, even on ship.

Hi LimeyUK -

Thank you,

Great job NCL, it is nice to know that NCL keeps up with Cruise Critic.

To the OP, hope you get your suitcase back.

Edited by hannibal54

Hi LimeyUK -

Thank you,

Thanks NCL. Great to see an official representative chime in to help.

Good luck LimeyUK. I hope you recover your missing bag.

Yep NCL does it's best to take care of passengers.

And for the naysayer who might be along, yes I'm being a cheerleader on this one!

A Cheerleader? OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say it ain't so..........................

Oh wait, I am too...hehe

So nice to see any corporation trying to exceed their customer's expectations.

WTG NCL :D

Yep NCL does it's best to take care of passengers.

And for the naysayer who might be along, yes I'm being a cheerleader on this one!

You cannot be charged with the offense of cheerleading as you have not met the required elements of the offense.

To be charged with “cheerleading;” one must blindly defend a business practice, omission or action which to a reasonable person would be deemed detrimental or injurious to a customer and which ultimately would reflect poorly on the company.

Praising the act of a company which proactively went above and beyond to help locate a piece of missing luggage is not cheerleading. In fact just the opposite, you are merely stating a fact and giving much deserved kudos. :)

Thanks to all of you that responded (and a special thanks to the NCL rep who responded - that is why I am a shareholder!)

Good news! They found the suitcase and it is on its way to me via Fedex. I did have my husbands cellphone # on the luggage tag, but for some reason, my husband was having difficulties receiving calls when he got off the ship. NCL even called us about 1/2hr after we left the port driving home, but due to phone problems - never got the call or message. We did get the message 2 days later!! Anywhoooo - all is well, great service by NCL and great followup.

Thanks to all of you that responded (and a special thanks to the NCL rep who responded - that is why I am a shareholder!)

Good news! They found the suitcase and it is on its way to me via Fedex. I did have my husbands cellphone # on the luggage tag, but for some reason, my husband was having difficulties receiving calls when he got off the ship. NCL even called us about 1/2hr after we left the port driving home, but due to phone problems - never got the call or message. We did get the message 2 days later!! Anywhoooo - all is well, great service by NCL and great followup.

So glad the suitcase is on it's way to you.

We have Verizon in a rural area and sometimes our cell phones don't ring at all but we do get a message notice with an hour or so.