RCCL Next Cruise Certificates

AF-1

Hi everyone. My wife and I purchased two next cruise certificates. How do they work? Each one is for $200. it says that we have to tell our travel agent or contact RCI within 30 days of issue; well we bought them last year on our cruise. Do they apply to stateroom credit? We have booked four cabins for our cruise next year. Also can we combine this certificate with our platnium discount for getting a balcony cabin? any guidance will be helpful..

I think it probably says each one is worth UP TO $200.

The amount of OBC is determined by the length of the cruise. When you are ready to use one, give the TA or RCL rep the cert # and they can apply it.

No it cannot be combined with any other OBC (we all are dissapointed to say the least). Thats why I no longer purchase these, since they also cant be combined with stock or platinum balcony discount. Once you are diamond, I think the balcony discount is better than the FCC discount, so I wouldnt be buying any more once you turn diamond if you plan on booking a balcony.

I think it probably says each one is worth UP TO $200.

The amount of OBC is determined by the length of the cruise. When you are ready to use one, give the TA or RCL rep the cert # and they can apply it.

No it cannot be combined with any other OBC (we all are dissapointed to say the least). Thats why I no longer purchase these, since they also cant be combined with stock or platinum balcony discount. Once you are diamond, I think the balcony discount is better than the FCC discount, so I wouldnt be buying any more once you turn diamond if you plan on booking a balcony.

Unless they are purchased before Jan 1st 2009, then you are grandfathered in.

Using my NC cert along with balcony discount on upcoming LOS cruise.

Got it thanks, so is the next cruise certificate applied to the price of the cabin or just onboard credit for our stateroom?

Both. When you purchased the next cruise certificate you had to pay a deposit...that deposit will be applied towards the price of your cabin. The length of your cruise will determine the amount of onboard credit.

Archived