Friends of Dorothy

Darwen cruiser

Also looking for FOD on NCL Jade in September/October Been on many prior NCL cruises and found these meetings to be fun and a great way to begin the "adventure". Understand that some lines are no longer sponsoring or announcing these meet and greets

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also looking for FOD on NCL Jade in September/October Been on many prior NCL cruises and found these meetings to be fun and a great way to begin the "adventure". Understand that some lines are no longer sponsoring or announcing these meet and greets

NCL is still publicizing FOD/LGBT get togethers as far as I know....

NCL always have FOD meetings in all their sailings every night between 7 and 8 pm, locations depend of the ships, is usually the Star bar or Shakers martini bar, but will be always at the same location. just look up at the Freestyle daily fro times and locations once on board.

• 6 months later...

Hi peeps,

my partner and I are sailing on the Celebrity Millenium on 15th March and we are wondering if there will be any other friends of Dorothy on board. We're not even sure if the Millenium host FOD meetings. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Stan

• 2 weeks later...
Hi peeps,

my partner and I are sailing on the Celebrity Millenium on 15th March and we are wondering if there will be any other friends of Dorothy on board. We're not even sure if the Millenium host FOD meetings. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Stan

Stan,

My partner and I and some other friends are on this sailing too. Celebrity has LGBT happy hours. The schedule is posted on the board right by guest services. We usually try to go and have met lots of other family on our past cruises.

Jeff

We got off the "Equinox" a couple of weeks ago. There was a LGBT get together every evening. My guess is that it would be fleet wide onm "X". And we're sailing to Bermuda on the "Summit" June 14...anyone else? I've already posted on the roll call thread.

Edited by donnatello

Hi peeps,

Cheers

Stan

We sailed on Millenium over Christmas & New Year there was a FOD meeting each evening. Unfortunately it was scheduled at 8.00pm at the Martini Bar.

As the Martini Bar is such a busy venue (especially at 8.00PM) it wasn't always obvious who was there for the meeting and who wasn't.

One of the guys we met managed to contact the X host responsible and requested that the venue be changed to Cellar Masters which was much better. The female host and another male crew member attended on 1 evening. We met some great guys and girls and met up there each evening.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Have you been to an FOD Meeting norwegian escape?

Hi Cancers rules

Yes, several times on the Escape! Always met really fantastic people. Do keep an eye on the schedule though - the last time on the Escape, they changed the location several times during the week.

Have a wonderful time!