LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! - Nov 12, 2016/ 8 night Eastern Caribbean

ckrobyn

Welcome to LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! I'm very excited to be sailing on the Freedom again as it is definitely a favorite of mine [emoji106]

This cruise will take us to Labadee, San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten. I have plans for most of these ports, and will be reporting on my day at each of them complete with commentary and pictures. Our cruise also has 3 sea days and I am looking forward to relaxing by the pool and enjoying everything Freedom has to offer. I will be posting often, and uploading pictures of the ship as long as the Internet is reliable. Feel free to ask questions as I do scroll back and try to answer all of them!

I'm cruising with 3 friends this time, in fact it's our 10th annual Girls Cruise which means no DH's and no kids [emoji483]Just 4 women on the high seas (okay hopefully not too high). I'm sailing solo in a D2 balcony on deck 9, and the view should be amazing as it is a center hump.

I have just checked in to my pre-cruise hotel, the Toronto Airport Marriott, it's a full service Marriott that I have stayed in many times. I will be receiving a wake up call at 3A.M, and our flight to Fort Lauderdale is at 6A.M ✈️

I will be spending 2 nights at the Courtyard Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach in a fantastic corner ocean view room

e0022a5dfd32e3a41de1c787851c4650.jpg

The weather forecast in Fort Lauderdale is calling for sunny skies and temps in the 80's.

☀️

Looking forward to sharing my cruise adventures with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your review! I am on the same itinerary 11/26 :). If you are taking requests, if you happen to be in the schooner and/or pub in the evenings, can you let me know what you think of the acts? I love hanging out at one or both each evening and I am hoping they are good. The ones on the Liberty this summer were not a highlight.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Here's a pic of my hotel room, very spacious and very comfortable beds! If you sense a Marriott theme here it's because I'm an Elite member and try and choose Marriott whenever I can for some very nice perks like upgrades and access to the Concierge Lounge [emoji3]d9a0104c6c7b4ceae14cd245257bedde.jpg

These are both mine. Don't judge [emoji15]

9433023097315c64b2f4d0dde6f91944.jpg

Subscribing! Don't forget to report on the ship's mattresses! I'm curious what you will find.

Stay tuned, I'll let you know.

In the meantime I'm on a Marriott bed and they could teach RCI a thing or two about comfortable mattresses.