Group transportation to/from port canaveral???

Hi ladies and gents!!!

I hope everyone's wedding/cruise planning is going well!!! Well I will start out by saying the whole wedding planning experience has been a whirlwind so far! I can't wait until my wedding but I've gotten a few migraines in the process of planning all of this..:p

My fiancé and I originally thought we'd have an INCREDIBLY small wedding, since we chose to cruise, but it looks like we may have about 40-50 guests cruising with us! We feel incredibly blessed but it did bring a few added questions/plans.

I had a question about transportation to/from the airport to the cruise port. It originally seemed like the most cost-effective option was Radisson Airport location because they provided the best rates for round trip transportation for individuals. Now that we are hosting so many guests, we wanted to try to provide transportation for guests that might be arranging to come around the time we were coming in.

I've looked at renting passenger vans and found very few sites for hiring transportation. Has anyone gone through this and made arrangements with a car/bus service of some kind?

I would guess that we'd be providing transportation for roughly 15 people...and we'd need it to/from the airport to port Canaveral.

If there's ANYONE who's done this before, PLEASE HELP AND GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT! :confused:

Thanks!

Hey, can't help with Port Canaveral, sorry my research was all for Miami, but what we did was just google shuttle service to port of.... Or limo service to port of.... I also looked on here in the ports of call section,I'm sure there will probably be lots of info for every port, lots of good info there, good luck!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Hi!

I had put the same question out there a few weeks ago and someone referred me to Travelynx. I have been dealing with them and they have GREAT rates. They are charging $280 roundtrip for 10 of us, which is pretty cheap. They will be transferring us from the airport to/from The Radisson Port (closest hotel to Port Canaveral). They have many different types of vehicles that can accommodate your group.

Good luck and Congratulations!

Deb

The Dream 10-12-13 Yipppeeee!

Hi!

I had put the same question out there a few weeks ago and someone referred me to Travelynx. I have been dealing with them and they have GREAT rates. They are charging $280 roundtrip for 10 of us, which is pretty cheap. They will be transferring us from the airport to/from The Radisson Port (closest hotel to Port Canaveral). They have many different types of vehicles that can accommodate your group.

Good luck and Congratulations!

Deb

The Dream 10-12-13 Yipppeeee!

i think it was me LOL

i think it was me LOL

LOL - Yep, it was you:D! Thank you so much! They have been great so far with giving me the quote and answering every question I have had. Now, I just need to book them (tomorrow- hopefully).

Deb

My in-laws paid for the transportation from the orlando airport to the radisson and then from port canaveral back to the airport at the end of the week. They rented a coach bus which holds 50 people I believe with luggage. I think the cost was about $2000 total. I will try and get you the name of the transportation company they used, they were very professional and timely. Good luck planning :)

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle for ours. We booked shared shuttles for those comming in on Thursday with us and then ironically the Four Points also uses them if you book through the hotel. Most of the people on Friday booked through the hotel. After the cruise, we rented a minibus since we had 28 people going back to Orlando airport. I think the costs for the group shuttle (since we had big parties of 5-8) costs about $15/pp and then it was about the same for the minibus.

Archived