Pictures from Mar 12-19 Diamond Princess...

jimbug

Here are my pictures...they are in basic order - LA, cabin, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo, Disneyland, Long Beach. Sorry there aren't any descriptions or anything and I haven't done much (ok, any) photo editing, but I thought you all might enjoy anyway!

http://www.convectionconnection.com/CRUISE/

Let me know if you have any questions about what something is or whatnot...

Jimmie

Thanks, Jimmie - your pics are great!

We are leaving on the Diamond in 2 weeks (YAY!).

So, tell me, the first 2 sea days, and the last sea day back, how was the weather? Was it really too chilly for swimsuits and the pool? Did you bring a jacket, or just light sweaters and such? What did you wear around the ship on the sea days? Was it too cool for shorts?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Jimmie - your pics are great!

We are leaving on the Diamond in 2 weeks (YAY!).

So, tell me, the first 2 sea days, and the last sea day back, how was the weather? Was it really too chilly for swimsuits and the pool? Did you bring a jacket, or just light sweaters and such? What did you wear around the ship on the sea days? Was it too cool for shorts?

Thanks in advance!

We were on the ship with Jimmie. First two days were chilly and overcast, approx 65 degrees, but warmed up the second day about the time we were passing Cabo, so everyone decended on the pool area. Saw a lot of gals wearing their cute jogging suits and that sort of thing. Plenty of guys in sweat shirts. Saw the captain in the Horizon court the very first day and he told us that every trip the weather is like that.

Last day was nice at the beginning but got colder as the day went on

Yeah, Pam is right...a little chilly (but not cold) on embarkation and 1st sea day. 2nd sea day was almost hot....last sea day coming back was a tad chilly. I brought a windbreaker and a sweatshirt just in case but only wore the windbreaker once, in PV in the rain. Long sleeves might have been nice to have, though...like a long sleeve tee, but nothing heavy.

Archived