Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Norwegian Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Norwegian Cruise Line
Read thousands of Norwegian Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Norwegian Cruise Deals

How to Set Up a Meet & Mingle on Your NCL Cruise

NEW! Find Your NORWEGIAN Roll Call

Old January 12th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Default Sushi combos reduced in size, same price.

Not sure if this has been raised before I don't read as much as I used to.

The sushi combos used to be a good deal as a reduction on the individual pricing with 2 full rolls, it was like this since they went to individual pricing.

Now you only get 1/2 rolls so it works out more expensive than individuals(with 1/2 rolls at 1/2 price).

Now I think this probably changed around the Breakaway TA time because we highlighted this on board on that trip at the highest level,

They corrected our meal to our satisfaction.

Our next visit to the Sushi on the Jade at xmas same problem 1/2 rolls so again this was raised on board and turns out this is now standard and the pictures that the sushi chef have to follow are the 1/2 roll but this is not highlighted on the passenger menus. we had a satisfactory resolution on board

NCL need to fix the menu to describe the item being purchased accurately or restore the portions to full rolls.

If visiting sushi and thinking of selecting a combo check if you get full or 1/2 rolls and consider your order.

(if the opportunity arises I will check this on the getaway next week and raise the issue again)

Ad Sponsored By