New PG Discount

FlightMedic555

I received an e-mail today from PG that for cruises booked through mid February, for travel from now until June, they are offering a $250 per person on board credit. This is in addition to their "standard" 50% off brochure rate and free air from LAX. If you have already booked the cruise you might want to see if you can get the on board credit.

I believe that particular Guest Privileges promotion has been on for a while. It's a nice offer of OBC on all cruises thru June/11: $500 pp on 14-nite Marquesas sailings or $250 pp for all others. Right now the expiry is Feb 19/11 but we booked under the same promotion that was due to expire Sept 15/10. PG extended the expiry date a few times since then. PG also has a wonderful past pax program that extends a 5% discount if you've previously sailed with them or with certain other cruise lines.

We booked in June 2010 for our April 2011 cruise prior to the OBC offer. I had my TA call PG once this was announced to see if we could get it and they said no. They said it applies to new bookings only made at that time. Too bad we really could have used the $1000 OBC for shore excursions.

Archived