Voyager of the Seas- cabin 1314

Has anyone stayed in this cabin before? it's an Owners Suite on the hump starboard side. From the deckplan it looks like an odd shape and from what ive been able to find on the boards the Balcony isn't that big. If you know of any pros or cons can you please let me know. eg any obstructions

If anyone has photos of this cabin would appreciate if you could post them on here. Thanks so much. Donna

Hey Donna, you planning another family cruise? Please do tell. I booked Radiance of the Seas 26 November for 5 nights in a corner aft balcony cabin.

You definitely have the cruise bug, and I can't wait to introduce James to cruising

Alexandra

Hey Donna, you planning another family cruise? Please do tell. I booked Radiance of the Seas 26 November for 5 nights in a corner aft balcony cabin.

You definitely have the cruise bug, and I can't wait to introduce James to cruising

Alexandra

Well hello there,

yes looking at NYE on Voyager for Wayne's birthday. I know I'm an addict.

So are you doing Radiance instead of 2 night Voyager? We had Radiance booked for the 2 nighter but I just cancelled. That 5 day one looks great and Radiance is beautiful. Talk soon allyman :D

Hi there,

We had OS1320 on the hump on the Voyager. The suite itself is very nice but a lot of noise from above. No noise from the OS on Radiance and a tiny bit on the Rhapsody. The balcony is actually a reasonable size which isn't depicted in the photo - not the biggest balcony but it's bigger than the Radiance balconies

Photos are attached.

Cheers

Di

841846365_frombalconyin.jpg.034511bc04ad1490a7558602dffd7cde.jpg

1601621595_fromfrontdoor2.jpg.dd8df2a0579a0960001f1dc942683017.jpg

1136990639_SpaandShower.jpg.a077d44def5c9638266ebc8562739436.jpg

1367423422_Twinvanity.jpg.3b67869d58b086767cca1420bbce6f03.jpg

662038920_Balconytoright.jpg.e658e82f942c436a06c6267503bde1ba.jpg

Hi there,

We had OS1320 on the hump on the Voyager. The suite itself is very nice but a lot of noise from above. No noise from the OS on Radiance and a tiny bit on the Rhapsody. The balcony is actually a reasonable size which isn't depicted in the photo - not the biggest balcony but it's bigger than the Radiance balconies

Photos are attached.

Cheers

Di

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the photos Di, really appreciate it!

I will read the review by iluvcruising. Did you get to peek in 1314? Is it the same layout as 1320? ie.bed on the left and lounge on the right? Also can you fit a lounger on the balcony or is it too squashy? The room looks really nice and the location pretty handy, but when you say its really noisy is it just at certain times of the day? I have the choice of side cabins on both starboard & port side but everyone raves about the hump would you book the same room again or move to a side cabin? Thanks so much for the great info. Donna

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the photos Di, really appreciate it!

I will read the review by iluvcruising. Did you get to peek in 1314? Is it the same layout as 1320? ie.bed on the left and lounge on the right? Also can you fit a lounger on the balcony or is it too squashy? The room looks really nice and the location pretty handy, but when you say its really noisy is it just at certain times of the day? I have the choice of side cabins on both starboard & port side but everyone raves about the hump would you book the same room again or move to a side cabin? Thanks so much for the great info. Donna

Hi Donna, the balcony is bigger than it looks but I think it's better with just the table and chairs - it had a third chair. Noise wise, 1320 is under the smokers who dragged their chairs until the wee hours of the morning - you might find it better on Port side. Where are you going?

I didn't look into 1314, sorry. Maybe go to the Royal Caribbean threads and search there.

Cheers

Di

Hi Donna, the balcony is bigger than it looks but I think it's better with just the table and chairs - it had a third chair. Noise wise, 1320 is under the smokers who dragged their chairs until the wee hours of the morning - you might find it better on Port side. Where are you going?

I didn't look into 1314, sorry. Maybe go to the Royal Caribbean threads and search there.

Cheers

Di

thanks for that tip Di...will look at portside then. We are going to NZ & South Pacific 14 nights.

thanks for the link Tillydog...great photos! Donna

thanks for that tip Di...will look at portside then. We are going to NZ & South Pacific 14 nights.

thanks for the link Tillydog...great photos! Donna

Hi Donna,

Yes, the Voyager site is very good, we used it ourselves to get an idea.

Port side is the better side if you haven't been to NZ before as I'm sure you have already researched. The one thing I would say is that the Concierge Lounge on the Voyager is not very good. I don't know your Crown & Anchor status but if you're diamond - the diamond lounge is much nicer. The Concierge Lounge is an inside room with no windows - it's awful actually. If you have the same Concierge as us, then don't expect to much.

Cheers

Di

Hi Donna,

Yes, the Voyager site is very good, we used it ourselves to get an idea.

Port side is the better side if you haven't been to NZ before as I'm sure you have already researched. The one thing I would say is that the Concierge Lounge on the Voyager is not very good. I don't know your Crown & Anchor status but if you're diamond - the diamond lounge is much nicer. The Concierge Lounge is an inside room with no windows - it's awful actually. If you have the same Concierge as us, then don't expect to much.

Cheers

Di

Moved our reservation to portside lucky for us there was one OS available on this side. I didn't realise that this was the better side for NZ so thanks for that piece of advice. We are Platinum and I did visit the concierge lounge on the 1 nighter...its nothing wow but it had free drinks which was great! I have only been on Rhapsody (before refurb) so wouldn't know what other concierge lounges looked like anyway so don't know what I'm missing :)

would you know if I get 3 points p/day for Crown & Anchor on this cruise ie. 2 points for being in a suite and an extra point for a cruise that is 12 days & longer.....if that is the case then that would push us up to next level :D

Archived