Private tour with no hiking or climbing

hospvol

Does anyone know of a private tour in Dominica with no hiking or climbing involved? My husband and I have mobility issues, but would like to see the island. We have done whale watching in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Try My Sisters.com. That's who we used when we were there. Nice tour of the touristy spots, then went to the beach, had lunch and was back to the Ship in plenty of time before leaving. She will even wait for you as long as you want!! It was just the 2 of us!!

I also recommend booking a tour with "My Sister Tours" operated by Helen Alcendor. We visited Dominica on a cruise in April, 2014 and our party of four had a wonderful customized private tour with her, which included: historic city highlights, Soufriere Scotts Head view (beyond Champagne snorkel site), Morne Bruce viewpoint, Botanical Garden, and several other sights. One member of our party has mobility challenges and uses a walker.

Helen is very friendly and an excellent safe driver. Her van is air conditioned, very clean, and only a few years old. She provided a cooler filled with complimentary water, beer, and shandy.

Helen responds to her e-mails very quickly and will work with you to design a customized tour to meet your needs. She has a website http://www.mysistertours.com and her e-mail address is mysistertours@hotmail.com

Mary

• 2 months later...
Mysisterstours.com is what I meant to say. They are on line!

It's actually mysistertours.com . :) I arranged a tour for Dec. 15, 2014 thanks to your recommendation. Right now I'm the only one.

Edited by Wolfie469