Quad Balcony Cabin w/Uppers & Lowers - Photos Anyone?

nycfa

Hi! Just upgraded from an Oceanview on our Victory Cruise in August to a Balcony with 2 Uppers and 2 Lowers.

Just looking to see if anyone has a photo of the Uppers set up?

I searched CC but a lot of the hits were archived so the photos aren't there. :(

Looking around a lot people say to keep the lowers separate to give more floor space?

Hi! Just upgraded from an Oceanview on our Victory Cruise in August to a Balcony with 2 Uppers and 2 Lowers.

Just looking to see if anyone has a photo of the Uppers set up?

I searched CC but a lot of the hits were archived so the photos aren't there. :(

Looking around a lot people say to keep the lowers separate to give more floor space?

There are quite a few pics of quads on cruise line rooms dot com

Just click on the Victory ...good luck

I'm a bit confused, but then thats not hard.. lol but if your in a balcony, the couch generally will be 1 bed and then the upper over that. as the one posters pic shows. that was on the valor.

on our trip coming up in 2 days we're on the victory and was looking for the couch to be the 3rd bed, but on the victory not happening they use a trundle bed at least for the location we wanted.. so we changed it to the upper over the couch. at least we'll have the couch as a couch lol.

but if they do have the 2 uppers, that will save you floor space. i've seen pics of rooms with the trundle and it takes up the floor.

Archived