What about resealing wine bottles with Spirit of your choice?

vizzle

There are so many wine making materials out there. Couldn't you just reseal it and carry it on full of what ever you want. Most wine bottles are opaque and you can't tell what is in there. If you have a cork and a seal over the top who would know?

We did this a couple of years ago! It works like a charm, but is really only cost effective if you already have the equipment. I like your devious thinking---I was so proud of myself when I came up with this idea.

We did this a couple of years ago! It works like a charm, but is really only cost effective if you already have the equipment. I like your devious thinking---I was so proud of myself when I came up with this idea.

Steam sealed tops are only 2$ on ebay. Corks are cheap enough. I drink wine. So I have the bottles.

<body armor on>

Even more foolproof would be to follow the rules and set an example for others.

<body armor off>

Ok - that said. Bringing your own wine is fine. We once bottled a batch that was coincidentally called Baby Bacchus Red. We brought a couple bottles onto The Miracle (whose MDR is Bacchus). The maitre' d asked for one of the empty bottles, refilled it, corked it, and displayed it behind his station as a wine they no longer served.

B

why not e-mail carnival and tell them...........you don't really think you are the only one to come up with this idea.........but some people might not want to give carnival a heads up

cheryl

why not e-mail carnival and tell them...........you don't really think you are the only one to come up with this idea.........but some people might not want to give carnival a heads up

cheryl

Just trying to help a few out. Anything that has been of this sort is hardly ever original.

Archived